The simFlight Network Forums

tower 2011 no traffic !!

dragunov2020

hello , 

i have purchased tower 2011 with real traffic and EGKK . and when i install them and start the game .. there is no flights , no planes no arrivals or departures 

just silence :D in all airports !! , i run with administrator and everything , uninstall and install , but still nothing !

so what is wrong ? , what should i do ?

thank you 

11 hours ago, FeelThere said:

REMOVED. The schedule.txt is part of the software, please do not ask/distribute it.

I would appreciate a clarification on this because many of us have ditched the schedule that comes with the software and have created our own schedules for specific A/P's using FlightAware or other publicly available information & not Schedule Creator. This information does not come with any restrictions on use that I can find. Therefore I believe that we should be able to distribute home grown schedule freely if the person who created the schedule wants to. The same should apply to the terminal.txt file especially if additional terminals have been created by individual users.

I await the bombardment

Kev M

3 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Folks,

There is a problem with the latest Nyerges Design Real Traffic. He is working on the solution and by not he is contacting each customers by email.

Vic, the last part of that sentence is not clear (lack of sleep I am guessing ;-).  Please clarify it.  Thank you.

On 6/6/2016 at 9:00 AM, 707FAN said:

I would appreciate a clarification on this because many of us have ditched the schedule that comes with the software and have created our own schedules for specific A/P's using FlightAware or other publicly available information & not Schedule Creator. This information does not come with any restrictions on use that I can find. Therefore I believe that we should be able to distribute home grown schedule freely if the person who created the schedule wants to. The same should apply to the terminal.txt file especially if additional terminals have been created by individual users.

I await the bombardment

Kev M

Indeed home made schedules are free to be distributed. The schedule we provide with the software is licensed from a company and we must protect it.