The simFlight Network Forums

Tower3dPro and Cargo Carriers

AirborneCDS

Hello,

I am  very pleased with this sim in general. It is fantastic in many ways.  I do have a couple of suggestions or wishes, though.  The cargo flights at KSAN may start at the airport but won't be able to take off if they are MD-11, DC-10 types.  There may be others.  I know these types (and other heavies) can depart from this airport but is this something we can change or is it hard coded?  When these a/c types show up (as w the DC-10 in the attached image) they have to be manually deleted.   I was running KSAN this AM while listening live on ATC net and a FedEx DC-10 was one of the first a/c to depart when they opened for business.   Also, these carriers look awesome in this sim but would look even better with NO windows on them.  Maybe Nyerges can make this happen??  Chris

CargoKSAN.JPG

That will be good

For Vic (FeelThere)  and for nyergesdesign on a similar subject, I think there is a need for a method of advertising all revisions to the program, especially during the development stages as Tower 3D pro is at the moment. Perhaps a sticky  forum subject where file changes,SP's etc can be advised and we can go in at our leisure and download the revised files.

Should I make a new post as a request for this.

Kev M

I

49 minutes ago, 707FAN said:

That will be good

For Vic (FeelThere)  and for nyergesdesign on a similar subject, I think there is a need for a method of advertising all revisions to the program, especially during the development stages as Tower 3D pro is at the moment. Perhaps a sticky  forum subject where file changes,SP's etc can be advised and we can go in at our leisure and download the revised files.

Should I make a new post as a request for this.

Kev M

Good call Kev.?

I think a sticky announcing new SP's is a great idea. Obviously , announcement of SP's were a bit harder to find due to the teething problems people were having , after Tower 3D pro release. 

Let it be so vic and the team.

Russell

We will do it for the Pro SP(s).
Right now we are working on a couple of minor bugs on Pro and we expect an SP next week or the latest the following. Once it's stable we will release that patch for the non Pro version as well.
We are also working on a patch for KSAN updating the terminals for closer to reality setups (east-west terminals).

Vic