The simFlight Network Forums

Question for the schedule writers

Peabody

I was waiting for the fixes for LAS and and going to write some schedules.  Looking at FlightAware there are 3 JSX Embraer Erj135s in the time period I was looking at.  Are the GA gates big enough for E135s?

Another question, the new Amflight that came with the update, I know they shuttle packages for different companies. Were they meant to go in the Cargo terminal or GA, or is it just a matter of put them where I want.

Thanks for any help.

Peabody

Edited by Peabody
Edit for another question

I haven't had an issue before with ga and plane type, i've had 737s  at kbos, kphl and kphx, and of course i use the ga for cargo at lax like most guys here, and i have heavys parked in there.

With the latest las vegas update and i havent tried  yet though. trial it and see?

i regards to Ameriflight i believe they should be assigned to the cargo terminal

Ben

What i personally do is get my flight data from flightradar24 because their data is  formatted similar to the game already

i then use excel to tidy up the data, and then save as a csv file.

I'm sure someone here has a even quicker/automated way of doing it though, which  i would be  interested in as well 🙂