The simFlight Network Forums

Loading stuck at 27% for LAX, PHL, and ST. Thomas

Dan Larsen

I recently installed the new "Real Traffic" SP when I downloaded the new KMEM map and now the base maps in the game are not getting passed 27%. KMEM works just fine. 

I have checked the update list and all my programs and SP are up to date. I am at a lost for where I should start to troubleshoot this issue.  

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks, 

Dan Larsen 

30 minutes ago, Dan Larsen said:

I recently installed the new "Real Traffic" SP when I downloaded the new KMEM map and now the base maps in the game are not getting passed 27%. KMEM works just fine. 

I have checked the update list and all my programs and SP are up to date. I am at a lost for where I should start to troubleshoot this issue.  

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks, 

Dan Larsen 

If you are getting 27% it means you didn't download into the right folder.  Go back and try it again and make sure you pick the correct Steam or FeelThere folder

7 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

If you are getting 27% it means you didn't download into the right folder.  Go back and try it again and make sure you pick the correct Steam or FeelThere folder

I have noticed that some installers will have \FeelThere\Tower! Pro and some that don't have the ! after tower. Same with the Real Colors. There was one of the RC that the default path had to be done. It would be nice if all the installers had the same default path. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Donnti said:

It would be nice if all the installers had the same default path. 

I'm sure that if we ask nicely, @FeelThere, @FeelThere Ariel or @FeelThere_AJ can pass this information onto the correct devs who can help get this implemented.

The installers also each require a seperate uninstaller by simply providing a name to the uninstaller.