The simFlight Network Forums

KBOS - Boston Logan International Real Traffic Schedule - Spring 2019

battlehawk77

Boston skyline

Howahyah?!

I am very pleased to share my fifth real-life custom schedule - KBOS - Boston Logan International

Like my previous schedules, you will be experiencing traffic in a typical week in the US Northeast. What you see will be what the controllers at Boston saw.

Boston Logan is one of the busiest airports in the Northeast, having served almost 41 million passengers in 2018. Many US airlines have a base in Boston, including JetBlue, American, and Delta, and Boston serves as one end of the longest domestic flight in the US, Hawaiian Airlines' non-stop service to Honolulu.
International traffic is plentiful, with most of it heading to and from Europe. There is also a massive GA presence, with Boston being a popular place for private jets.

622363657_KBOStrafficchart.png.f6f4e8f08d9ecb9cd49db897cd7b2284.png

As with previous schedules, every effort has been made to use existing Real Color aircraft and liveries. However, there will be a few white aircraft.

Like with my previous offerings, you will find, within the main KBOS-battlehawk77 folder, a folder for each day of the week, along with snippet file folders within each day to allow you a smoother and more robust traffic feel.

Also included is a listing of the GA operators, a PDF taxi chart, graphic and text files of the traffic levels for each day, and a text file within each day folder of the hourly traffic breakdown.

It is recommended to place the KBOS-battlehawk77 folder in your main KBOS folder, then copy and paste the files needed (after you back up the originals, of course).

If you have any questions, comments, or notice any bugs, please feel free to message me here or on Discord.

Enjoy!

Gavin (battlehawk77)

KBOS-battlehawk77-v1.1.zip

Edited by battlehawk77
Updated to removed extra files

On 5/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, battlehawk77 said:

Boston skyline

Howahyah?!

I am very pleased to share my fifth real-life custom schedule - KBOS - Boston Logan International

Like my previous schedules, you will be experiencing traffic in a typical week in the US Northeast. What you see will be what the controllers at Boston saw.

Boston Logan is one of the busiest airports in the Northeast, having served almost 41 million passengers in 2018. Many US airlines have a base in Boston, including JetBlue, American, and Delta, and Boston serves as one end of the longest domestic flight in the US, Hawaiian Airlines' non-stop service to Honolulu.
International traffic is plentiful, with most of it heading to and from Europe. There is also a massive GA presence, with Boston being a popular place for private jets.

622363657_KBOStrafficchart.png.f6f4e8f08d9ecb9cd49db897cd7b2284.png

As with previous schedules, every effort has been made to use existing Real Color aircraft and liveries. However, there will be a few white aircraft.

Like with my previous offerings, you will find, within the main KBOS-battlehawk77 folder, a folder for each day of the week, along with snippet file folders within each day to allow you a smoother and more robust traffic feel.

Also included is a listing of the GA operators, a PDF taxi chart, graphic and text files of the traffic levels for each day, and a text file within each day folder of the hourly traffic breakdown.

It is recommended to place the KBOS-battlehawk77 folder in your main KBOS folder, then copy and paste the files needed (after you back up the originals, of course).

If you have any questions, comments, or notice any bugs, please feel free to message me here or on Discord.

Enjoy!

Gavin (battlehawk77)

KBOS-battlehawk77-v1.01.zip

Amazing effort, thanks! It looks completely terrifying 😂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks, this really is a great schedule!

And it's awesome to have the runway configurations attached as well! I fire up the simulator with stormy conditions, and then I look in the attachment to see which configuration to run, according to the wind,  to keep it as realistic as possible. A lot of fun!!

/Peter

38 minutes ago, pkorkala said:

Thanks, this really is a great schedule!

And it's awesome to have the runway configurations attached as well! I fire up the simulator with stormy conditions, and then I look in the attachment to see which configuration to run, according to the wind,  to keep it as realistic as possible. A lot of fun!!

/Peter

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/boston-ma/02108/hourly-weather-forecast/348735

Boston (BOS) Airport Capacity Profile, 2014

and ...

How Logan Operates

... will be of use 🙂

Credit goes to @crbascott 🙂 as he shared these on the Discord MP server 🙂

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, battlehawk77 said:

Updated to remove some extra files that somehow slipped past me.

Probable got lost on the way to the recycle bin. I'm not liking Windows 10 compared to 7. My File Explorer process crashes often and then resets when opening it from my taskbar. Temporarily can be fixed by resetting the file explorer options though.