The simFlight Network Forums

[SOLVED] [Tower3D!Pro CRASHES] Crashes all the time

Vantskruv

It crashes all time, it happens randomly, sometimes it crashes after 5 minutes, or 20 minutes, or other timetamps.

I am running the game as an administrator, and I am not using any antivirus software (though I am using the default windows antivirus protection).

Here is 6 crash logs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BezwOzxbRW_ppLYsxwL5tfofbwsLzlS8/view?usp=sharing

I bought the game, and I am sad it does randomly crash, it is a fun game though. :(

Do you have any custom add on's installed such as real color or traffic or an airport that may not have installed to the correct folder?
When you reinstalled were all data and folders purged including the ones windows typically leaves behind? 

Though the crash seems random can you find any pattern to it such as heavy traffic in the airport, only one airport, multiple commands going on or the camera panning around quickly? Weather settings 

I assume you have the game quality and settings maxed out but are you in full screen, windowed, tried all options, lowered the resolution etc?

Cooling issues... Any performance or crash issues in other games?

If you load the menu and leave it idle does it crash or remain stable? 

I am using windows 10. I have forced to update it with the latest packages.
Not sure how to make a summary of the event log, will check it later....

No custom addons. Though, I bought the deluxe version in steam with the extra airports, to both support the devs and have some extra fun. I have been mainly running the KLAX airport, but it crashed also with the KJFK airport.

I cannot find any pattern, I have left the game on without doing anything while the KLAX airport scenario was open (issuing no commands), and it crashed after about 5 minutes. The menu, as of now, seems not to have been crashed, but more testing should be done.

I have not tried changing the graphics settings...

No problems with cooling (using custom water cooling system). I have even increased the voltage of the CPU from 1.34V to 1.37V to increase stability without any change in the game concerning crashes ( running the CPU on 5.15 Ghz).

Hopefully now solved. I changed the the memory frequency from 3200 to 3000 mHz (maybe my mem-sticks are of bad quality...).
I am sorry having been creating this thread, and causing problem-solving irritation from the devs.
I wait a while and try doing some more instances of this game before marking this thread to solved.

I want to thank everyone so much for their help, you seem to be very nice people here. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vantskruv said:

Hopefully now solved. I changed the the memory frequency from 3200 to 3000 mHz (maybe my mem-sticks are of bad quality...).
I am sorry having been creating this thread, and causing problem-solving irritation from the devs.
I wait a while and try doing some more instances of this game before marking this thread to solved.

I want to thank everyone so much for their help, you seem to be very nice people here. :)

Well done on solving your issue! I would never have thought of lowering the mem frequency!

There are very excellent and helpful members on this forum, and Ariel is awesome as well.

Regards,

BLB (Peter)