The simFlight Network Forums

Issue with Cargolux and Cathay Pacific Cargo in OMDB

ATC AlaskaGuy

am I the only one that is having a problem with Cathay pacific Cargo CPC C# and cargolux CLX CV I can't get either of these to load in omdb, and this started after the latest update to real traffic and upon getting OMDB, and was wondering if anyone has heard if there would be a fix for this or a patch to address this issue?

10 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

am I the only one that is having a problem with Cathay pacific Cargo CPC C# and cargolux CLX CV I can't get either of these to load in omdb, and this started after the latest update to real traffic and upon getting OMDB, and was wondering if anyone has heard if there would be a fix for this or a patch to address this issue?

I cant speak for Cargolux but as far as I know Cathay cargo goes to the Dubai/world centre (DWC) airport and not DXB (OMDB) airport, therefore not in schedule

Kev M

I fixed it myself and if you go to Wikipedia under Dubai international airport it lists cargolux as going to Dubai but I know what the problem is in the airline file there is a error air chatham is CVA 3C not CVA CV so I had to fix this as that cargolux wouldn't work in any airport because air chatham had the cv on its iata code, so like I said I fixed this and it now works I have not been having a issue with cathay cargo as that now you have to use the CPC C# for it to work.

8 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

I fixed it myself and if you go to Wikipedia under Dubai international airport it lists cargolux as going to Dubai but I know what the problem is in the airline file there is a error air chatham is CVA 3C not CVA CV so I had to fix this as that cargolux wouldn't work in any airport because air chatham had the cv on its iata code, so like I said I fixed this and it now works I have not been having a issue with cathay cargo as that now you have to use the CPC C# for it to work.

good for you although using wikipedia as your source for flight information is questionable especially when both the cargo an passenger airlines sections are flagged becuz they "does not cite any sources", in other words the info is not reliable and i looked at flightaware and there were no clx flights in or out of omdb an id believe kev and mike a hole lot more than wikipedia but this is just a game and you can do whatever u want

• Haha 1