The simFlight Network Forums

KLAX_Custom Schedule_ for February 20, 2020

bcooley66

This is a real world schedule for KLAX that took place on February 20, 2020, according to Flightradar24 website. I have also added additional flights, in order to increase the fun and realism for the day.

To use this schedule, I have attached the text files that you will need. You will need to be put these files in your main Extensions\Airfields\KLAX sub directory for Tower3d Pro. Before you insert these files and overwrite your existing files, it is highly recommended that you make a backup of your existing text files first, using the following example. klax_schedule.bak.txt. This way, you won't lose your original files, in case you want them back. Once you have renamed these files, you can just drag the attached files into your sub directory. I've also attached the Excel spreadsheet that I used in order to create the custom schedule for your enjoyment.

Also, if you want all of the Real Color Airlines to show up and to not just have white airplanes, this custom schedule schedule uses aircraft from the following Real Color Add On's in the schedule. You may or may not have all of these purchased. You only need to purchase the Real Color Add On's and not the airports, for the aircraft to show up. TIST, KPHL, KLAX, KJFK, KSAN, KATL, KPHX, EDDM, KMCO, KMEM, LFPG, KRDU, RJTT. 

I have done extensive testing for weeks on this schedule, making tweaks and adjustments where needed, and everything seems to be working as advertised.

The attached schedule file covers the times from 12:00a until 23:59p. there are 894 Arrivals, and 891 Departures

klax_schedule.txt klax_terminal.txt klax_airlines.txt klax_airplanes.txt Thursday, February 20, 2020.xlsx

• Thanks 2

Hi bcooley66, thanks for the schedule, good work.

EliGrim, I know what you're saying, I gave the 0800 a shot and went down the tubes. I like to do it so that the north departures leave from the north (24L) and the southern leave from over there (25R). Adds a lot to the workload but in this case too much. Practice, practice, practice.... 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 7:24 PM, bcooley66 said:

This is a real world schedule for KLAX that took place on February 20, 2020, according to Flightradar24 website. I have also added additional flights, in order to increase the fun and realism for the day.

To use this schedule, I have attached the text files that you will need. You will need to be put these files in your main Extensions\Airfields\KLAX sub directory for Tower3d Pro. Before you insert these files and overwrite your existing files, it is highly recommended that you make a backup of your existing text files first, using the following example. klax_schedule.bak.txt. This way, you won't lose your original files, in case you want them back. Once you have renamed these files, you can just drag the attached files into your sub directory. I've also attached the Excel spreadsheet that I used in order to create the custom schedule for your enjoyment.

Also, if you want all of the Real Color Airlines to show up and to not just have white airplanes, this custom schedule schedule uses aircraft from the following Real Color Add On's in the schedule. You may or may not have all of these purchased. You only need to purchase the Real Color Add On's and not the airports, for the aircraft to show up. TIST, KPHL, KLAX, KJFK, KSAN, KATL, KPHX, EDDM, KMCO, KMEM, LFPG, KRDU, RJTT. 

I have done extensive testing for weeks on this schedule, making tweaks and adjustments where needed, and everything seems to be working as advertised.

The attached schedule file covers the times from 12:00a until 23:59p. there are 894 Arrivals, and 891 Departures

This is an extremely impressive effort. Thank you for all your work. The spreadsheet you attached reveals just how much time you put into this.

I'm going to give it a try shortly and I'll definitely NOT be going anywhere near 8 am!!!!

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...