The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Trial license - available here

John Dowson

Hey,

can I please ask for trial - I am trying to figure out Elgato Splus with PilotsDeck profiles and lua scripts - apparently that works only with license. I need to confirm its true and will work.. thank you

Tomas

24 minutes ago, GoRingo said:

can I please ask for trial - I am trying to figure out Elgato Splus with PilotsDeck profiles and lua scripts - apparently that works only with license. I need to confirm its true and will work.. thank you

License sent via PM.

John

Would it be possible to get a trial license? I have a button box and would like to see if I can map certain items such as the range knob in the MSFS  G1000 MFD to a rotary encoder and also the FMS knob to an encoder and a rotary. The rotary's are not dual. Thank you

Dear John

Do you have experience with hardware from Elite Simulation? FSUIPC is used here for communication. If I see it correctly, Elite uses a special driver for communication with FSUIPC. I myself own a Yoke and a King Air Throttle quadrant from Elite.

My problem is that I am running into more and more third party aircrafts that either don't recognize the ailerons, or my throttle quadrant doesn't recognize the thrust axes.

Recently, after the AAU2, the CJ4 no longer works either. I will probably have more and more problems with this hardware in the future. So the question is if FSUIPC is able to recognize this hardware at all.

Therefore it would be super helpful if I could get a test key, then I can see if the buttons and axes are recognized and I can maybe reprogram them.

If not, I will probably switch to a honeycomb setup in the future, unless someone here has a better suggestion what I could still try.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards
Christian