The simFlight Network Forums

Schedules for Tower 3D

Henrik Norgaard

I will like to share my schedules for all 3 airports in Tower 3D with other simmers, all tested and working well. For TIST I have used the schedule made by Carda1972, and flights are only from 12.00 to 18.00 local time and is including GA flights as well and both the GA ramp and the terminal are used correct here, thx to him. All terminals are assigned correct for both KLAX and KPHL and schedule are made with Schedule Creator 23 V2 . Just unzip this file into the Tower 3D folder and you are good to go, enjoy

Extensions.rar

19 hours ago, Henrik Norgaard said:

I will like to share my schedules for all 3 airports in Tower 3D with other simmers, all tested and working well. For TIST I have used the schedule made by Carda1972, and flights are only from 12.00 to 18.00 local time and is including GA flights as well and both the GA ramp and the terminal are used correct here, thx to him. All terminals are assigned correct for both KLAX and KPHL and schedule are made with Schedule Creator 23 V2 . Just unzip this file into the Tower 3D folder and you are good to go, enjoy

Extensions.rar

Where do i input the file. Airfields

• 1 month later...

All is white and all aircraft is substituted as ex, wide body jet, narrow body jet, turboprop which you can see in the airplanes.txt. This is the same in Tower 2011 until we get real plane models from Nyerges Real Traffic in Tower3D. So yes both A388 and B772 is the same plane as now. Hope you enjoy the sim

4 hours ago, Robert Berry said:

Henrik,

Schedules are great but do not enjoy all white aircraft.  How do I go back to the original program?

Simply remove the extensions folder.  If you like you can just drag it to you desktop, or somewhere else convenient.  Then, if you want to use it again, just drag it back into the Tower3D folder.