The simFlight Network Forums

Custom KJFK flight schedules

dsdomonick

11 minutes ago, dsdomonick said:

A6541E771D182D409E645469193A25B9DBE88CADds

I want somthing like this :D

((First, whoever is playing the session above is not doing their job as ATC because that's a straight mess))

2nd and more importantly -- I wrote the custom items you referenced above for KLAX, KPHL & KLAS.    KLGA & KBOS are written and being tested.  JFK & ATL are up next in addition to the upcoming DLC airports.  Bear with me, a lot of coding going on right now.

6 hours ago, dsdomonick said:

I want somthing like this :D

Joe and others base their schedules on real life data, so despite their efforts they won't get you anything like that.  The above session more than likely used a maxed out schedule created by the Scheduler Creator tool. If you are looking for volume and don't care about data recency, then it is what you are looking for.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/76191-tower-schedule-creator-24-v1-released-includes-cyyz/

20 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

((First, whoever is playing the session above is not doing their job as ATC because that's a straight mess))

2nd and more importantly -- I wrote the custom items you referenced above for KLAX, KPHL & KLAS.    KLGA & KBOS are written and being tested.  JFK & ATL are up next in addition to the upcoming DLC airports.  Bear with me, a lot of coding going on right now.

Joe,

Love your work and videos. Learnt a lot watching them and the best way to operate professionally. Do you have a link to where I can obtain your custom schedules easily?

Thanks

G

8 minutes ago, gazza2868 said:

Joe,

Love your work and videos. Learnt a lot watching them and the best way to operate professionally. Do you have a link to where I can obtain your custom schedules easily?

Thanks

G

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84301-custom-real-traffic-3-kphl-free-to-the-community/
http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84250-custom-real-traffic-2-klas-free-to-the-community/
http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84170-custom-real-traffic-1-klax-free-to-the-community/?tab=comments#comment-508934

11 hours ago, gazza2868 said:

KLGA & KBOS are written and being tested. 

For Joe, great work. I have just downloaded KLGA but not installed as yet.Searching around the airport info I note that several airlines are changing terminals on the 9 Dec 2017. Will your terminal.txt include these changes, if not it is no real problem to change the terminal file locally later.

Kev M

17 hours ago, 707FAN said:

For Joe, great work. I have just downloaded KLGA but not installed as yet.Searching around the airport info I note that several airlines are changing terminals on the 9 Dec 2017. Will your terminal.txt include these changes, if not it is no real problem to change the terminal file locally later.

Kev M

It will have the updates with the CORRECT terminals.    Too bad SimSmith wasted so much time building LaGuardia the way they did instead of just building the new age version that is already being built.  Oh well...

6 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

It will have the updates with the CORRECT terminals.    Too bad SimSmith wasted so much time building LaGuardia the way they did instead of just building the new age version that is already being built.  Oh well...

Joe, Thanks for that info. I will run the sim as is out of the box so to speak until you have the new schedule ready.

BTW I used to make my own schedules using flight Aware & I know what is involved in getting the info, formatting into the correct .txt file & getting it to work. I for one appreciate it & I think others do as well

Kev M