The simFlight Network Forums

SFO

tim86

10 hours ago, nyergesdesign said:

Thank you for your note. It's on our to-do list.

Gabor

thats cool--thanks--.do u even know how to create liveries for those albino airplanes? or is there not an creator for it? regards tim

1 hour ago, 707FAN said:

Tim

Go into the schedule file N change the BA 77L's to 772. the BA 772 livery is in pack 11 which is the SFO pack

Kev M

yea i thought so.-.the same we can do with swiss right? but instead of 772 then changing to the airbus 333 right

I also have this problem with Swiss and British Airways liveries not showing.
Also i noticed that United, British Airways, Air China and Korean Air have 747's and Lufthansa, British Airways and Air France have A380's going in and out of SFO.
Also Air Lingus, Air France, Virgin Atlantic, ANA, China Eastern (I think China Southern also, cant remember if that airline is in the game) are also regulars at the airport but not in this game even though they're used in other airports in the game, so surely these need to be added to SFO. 
I get abit bored of the same Virgin, United, American and delta flights over and over again we need abit more variety and i think SFO is missing out on afew of these unless they come in at a time I've not played SFO but I've done from 5PM - 11PM in game and not seen any of the above.

1 hour ago, rick_valentine said:

Also Air Lingus, Air France, Virgin Atlantic, ANA, China Eastern (I think China Southern also, cant remember if that airline is in the game) are also regulars at the airport but not in this game even though they're used in other airports in the game, so surely these need to be added to SFO. 

All of those airlines are already  in the RT KSFO schedule. 2xAFR, 2xANA, 4xCES, 2xCSN, 2xEIN & 2xVIR flights are included.

Rick,

Its always a good idea to go through the schedules & look for the 'foreign' operators in the schedule. Sometimes they are missing. In my original RT for SFO, QANTAS, Air New Zealand & Fiji Airways were missing. I have installed them into my schedule. Remember in most cases, the schedule published in the RT files are snapshots of a day so there may be flights that do not operate into an airport on that day, or overnight. The may show as arrivals but no departure or v.v. I check through them & and make sure all foreign flights have both an arrival & departure time. Also most of the schedule times are times that the flight operated, not actual published schedule times. e.g. a flight that scheduled to arrive on Monday only  at 00:15, but runs early and arrives at 23:45  Sunday night, may not show in the schedule if the schedule captured was a snapshot of Monday.  Like you I don't really care if I miss a few DAL's, AAL, VRD's etc. there is plenty of them to work. Sometimes it takes a bit of detective work to find all the odd bod flights that operate into an A/P.

It all adds to the fun

Kev M

• Like 1