The simFlight Network Forums

problem with realtraffic on EDDM

dennis.plant

hello guys,

i need some help with an issue.

i bought eddm today for 3d pro today and at startup it doesnt load het realtraffic so now i got the law360 names and RJ1 jets.

i have been searching and even reinstalled al 3d pro add ons i got. all is working fine but not the eddm airport. what im i doing wrong.

install path is C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\. but when i look in the specific map it doesnt show anything of the installed

any suggestions?

Be sure to download the latest version of real traffic...after kmco sp6v7 was released so for eddm you need at least sp6v6.

Use the original downloadlink to get the latest version....

Grtz

Willem

Uit je vraagstelling neem ik aan dat je meerdere add-ons hebt dus waarschijnlijk nu een "oude" versie van RT. Die wordt bijgewerkt als er een nieuwe luchthaven word uitgebracht dus elke keer als je die koopt moet je RT ook opnieuw downloaden en installeren.. Mocht je link verlopen zijn dan kun je ff een mailtje naar bmtmicro sturen..

• Like 1

dennis,

My install path shows c:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\EDDM

Not only do you need Real Traffic version SP6v6 or SP6v7 to get the RL airlines in the schedule (as Willem advises above) you will also need Real Color EDDM if you want the airline liveries.

Wayne

34 minutes ago, Kl408 said:

Be sure to download the latest version of real traffic...after kmco sp6v7 was released so for eddm you need at least sp6v6.

Use the original downloadlink to get the latest version....

Grtz

Willem

Uit je vraagstelling neem ik aan dat je meerdere add-ons hebt dus waarschijnlijk nu een "oude" versie van RT. Die wordt bijgewerkt als er een nieuwe luchthaven word uitgebracht dus elke keer als je die koopt moet je RT ook opnieuw downloaden en installeren.. Mocht je link verlopen zijn dan kun je ff een mailtje naar bmtmicro sturen..

het het werkt nu bedankt voor de hulp het was idd dat je de laatste versie moet gebruiken.

Wouldn't it be helpful if when you purchased a new airport for T3D there was a "Make sure you download the latest version of Real Traffic which is version SPx Vx" message big and bold on your purchase receipt next to your product registration key?

FeelThere? Nyerges Design? BMT Micro? Anyone?

1 hour ago, winsaudi said:

Wouldn't it be helpful if when you purchased a new airport for T3D there was a "Make sure you download the latest version of Real Traffic which is version SPx Vx" message big and bold on your purchase receipt next to your product registration key?

FeelThere? Nyerges Design? BMT Micro? Anyone?

Why can't there be a sticky thread with every SP and version by date listed for all products?  Surely would be that hard to maintain

example:

Tower3DPro

SP33c 3/21/2018

RT Tower3D Pro

SP6V7 5/18/2018

ETC, ETC

I know those dates are off but that is when I downloaded them

Guys, this is about to be released. Sorry for the delay. They have been extremely busy weeks for FT. 

5 hours ago, Rob25 said:

Why can't there be a sticky thread with every SP and version by date listed for all products?  Surely would be that hard to maintain

example:

Tower3DPro

SP33c 3/21/2018

RT Tower3D Pro

SP6V7 5/18/2018

ETC, ETC

I know those dates are off but that is when I downloaded them

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, osulover15 said:

How do you get Real Traffic version SP6v6 ?

Just re download this using the link on your e-mail from your original purchase of RT. Real Traffic is updated upon each release of a new airport and should be done each time this occurs.

G