The simFlight Network Forums

ALASKA AIRLINES

shyguyseattle

Not sure how accurate it is but there is a website that shows what planes of Alaska Airlines have been painted and I only see 2 of the airbus planes they have that have been painted a majority of the planes that have been are their Boeing planes that they have here is the address if you want it

https://alaskafleetstatus.weebly.com

Thank you for the informations about the current situation of the Alaska liveries, but we can't react to all of the real life changes this quick, because we see that the major of the Community desire new content rather than updating the existing add-ons. Of course updating is also an important thing, but the new content and the major bugs, which make the game unplayable, is on priority. 
Huge thanks to our testers and all of the active member of the Community for suopperting us and making requests for updates and new contents, but as @Pdubya said, we can only work in our pace, because we don't want to take quantity over quality.

Gabor
ND

• Like 1

707fan in tower 3D Pro I changed a few  things in the Airline File in the schedule file and I also added a few of the new Boeing max aircraft 700 and 900 that were not in the airplane file, I also noticed that in the airline file that there are some airlines in there that didn't need to be as that what ever the airport is that I am doing the simulation with don't go to that airport will this effect anything with Tower 3D Pro

14 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

707fan in tower 3D Pro I changed a few  things in the Airline File in the schedule file and I also added a few of the new Boeing max aircraft 700 and 900 that were not in the airplane file, I also noticed that in the airline file that there are some airlines in there that didn't need to be as that what ever the airport is that I am doing the simulation with don't go to that airport will this effect anything with Tower 3D Pro

If you added a new plane to the airplane file, then all you'll get is a generic white aircraft.

The airlines files is pretty much the same for all airports, with some exceptions. Having extra airlines in there doesn't hurt anything.

PS - You and @shyguyseattle should get together. You seem to be like twins separated at birth. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I was at SeaTac today and went under the runways in the tunnel and I saw a Alaska airlines E175 that was repainted with the new livery but I am sure that will get put into the game soon feel there and nyerges design are working very diligently to get the newest update for eddm and for the next released airport so when that is out I am sure there will be a update to that