The simFlight Network Forums

KMCO - Orlando Real Traffic Custom Schedule - Winter 2019

battlehawk77

Walt Disney World  - Cinderella's castle 

Welcome to the Mickey's home airport!

It is with great pleasure my next offering in my series of week schedules: KMCO - Orlando International Airport.

Like my previous offering for Barcelona, this is collection of a week's worth of schedules, taken from real traffic data, with no fillers or preservatives.

Orlando is a very busy place. For 2018, it was the 11th-busiest airport in the US, handling 47.6 million passengers.

1729155672_KMCOtrafficchart.png.96a7f8bf30500711792e1044a0a5488d.png

Given the massive draw of Walt Disney World, it should be no surprise that MCO plays host to airlines from around the world, including Virgin Atlantic and Emirates, just to name a couple. And, along with the large passenger presence, there is also a healthy amount of GA and cargo traffic.

Most aircraft will have their proper Real Color paint schemes, though you will see just a few white planes, as there are some airlines that serve KMCO that are not represented by Real Color paint schemes yet. The most notable will be from relatively new Canadian airlines Swoop (WSW) and Flair Airlines (FLE).

-------

Like with Barcelona, you will find, within the main KMCO-battlehawk77 folder, a folder for each day of the week, along with snippet file folders within each day to allow you a smoother and more robust traffic feel.

Also included is a listing of the GA operators, graphic and text files of the traffic levels for each day, and a file within each day folder of the hourly traffic breakdown.

It is recommended to place the KMCO-battlehawk77 folder in your main KMCO folder, then copy and paste the files needed (after you back up the originals, of course).

If you have any questions, comments, or notice any bugs, please feel free to message me here or on Discord.

Enjoy!

-Gavin (battlehawk77)

KMCO-battlehawk77-v1.1.zip

Edited by battlehawk77
Removed duplicate flight in Friday's schedule.
  • Like 3