The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3d pro updates

MikeN310

1 hour ago, HappyNUyear said:

Be sure to re-install real traffic too

Not sure what u mean by reinstall real traffic. I did buy the real traffic and downloaded it but it doesn't seem to have worked.Did everything it said but hasn't changed anything??

4 minutes ago, MikeN310 said:

Not sure what u mean by reinstall real traffic. I did buy the real traffic and downloaded it but it doesn't seem to have worked.Did everything it said but hasn't changed anything??

What version of Real Traffic do you have? Do you have A Real Color package? You need both for realistic liveries.

Mike, read this just for general knowledge: 

REAL TRAFFIC

This single addon is developed by Nyergesdesign. It is a complementary addon to Tower!3DPro that brings in real aircraft types and real airlines to ALL airports played on Tower!3DPro (callsigns, flight numbers and aircraft types only, not liveries.) (Latest version: sp6v12.)

REAL COLOR

There are multiple Real Color addons (one for each airport and one for the main Tower!3DPro pack.) Developed by Nyergesdesign, they provide real world airline liveries (colors) for all airline aircraft included in the corresponding airport. (i.e. if you want to see liveries in KLAX, you need to purchase KLAX Real Color pack.) Real Color requires previous Real Traffic installation in order to work correctly.

1 hour ago, MikeN310 said:

Its amazing you buy $100 in a  game and get no updates thru steam. downloaded real color and real traffic and cant get them to work. I like the game but updates are a hassle

Review this on installing RT & RC into steam version of the game -

32 minutes ago, MikeN310 said:

how to install real traffic and real colors.. not sure I have updates thru steam

If/when RT or RC are updated, you have to re-download and re-install. If you bought them through feelthere or atcsuite, look for your original confirmation email for the download links.

scoobflight

I wasn't replying to you and I'm replying to Mike on this thread that does have problems installing.

DLC's are very easy to install and re-install on Steam

Real Traffic and Real Color can be installed by typing in the address bar the links and then follow the prompts. You'll also be asked to input various codes, ie;

Product ID

Password:

Continue following prompts