The simFlight Network Forums

Low Approach command

ATC AlaskaGuy

40 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

ok I have just never used it and wanted to know how I did sorry if me asking that upset u. 

Hi!

Firstly, Craig is one of the most helpful people in this forum.
Education however is a 2 way street.
Before asking questions about a particular command, why not try the command, then if it fails for whatever reason, post your output and questions in the forum.
Bad question: I have no idea what this command: "American 999 turn right to 270 degrees" means or does can someone tell me?
Good question: I saw this command in the manual "callsign turn heading xx" tried it and the pilot responded "say again?" Here is my output from the command.

As an aside, I can guarantee that you never managed to upset Craig.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Best,
BLB (Peter)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

ok I have just never used it and wanted to know how I did sorry if me asking that upset u. 

@blacklabelbraai is correct, you didn't upset me. I was just wanted you to know I put thought behind my response to you and asked the questions for a reason. I felt fairly confident you just saw a command you hadn't used and weren't really playing around with GA traffic.

However, this command has been discussed on the forum before and you can easily find out about it by doing a search for "low approach".

• Upvote 1

@ATC AlaskaGuy You could also just put on your big boy pants and do some research for a change - you can't always expect to get everything delivered to you on a silver platter in life. Grow up!

If you read the manual or do the search I suggested, you'd know everything you'd need to know about the command. It makes no sense to repeat what is in those threads.

Obviously, the language you used should result in a banning, But something tells me you'll be back as changing your name/identity is not unusual for you.

• Like 2