The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

Hi! Thank you so much !!!!!

2 minutes ago, brummy said:

Hi Fabio, great update

Uhm i need to shut my mouth 😄 ... stay tuned

2 minutes ago, brummy said:

do you think we will ever be able to follow our aircraft in spotter view without the drone camera going upside down or spinning round?

Seems like FCR is not replaying the actual landing because i recall deactivaing the spoilers very late into taxiing after landing on default 747-8... strangely during replay the spoilers were deactivated very promptly after touchdown..i started to wonder if FCR actually record the perimeters correctly or accurately or is there some artificial manipulation done during replay?

Please also get the reverse thrust animation on the engine recorded as it is not showing during replay when on cabin wing views.

Good morning,

Push your flight simulation hobby to further limits, with more activities than just flying point A to point B.

Change the cameras during Replay of your performance, simulate Formation Flying, Record your flight and share your adventures with other simmers.

FlightControlReplay is the necessary tool companion to share your simming hobby with more enthusiasts, and show your pilot skills or add-ons collection.

Here we have two users of FlightControlReplay who demonstrate how it goes :

MikeHotel - Frecce Tricolori ★ Aerobatic Training ★ Aermacchi MB-339 ★ 4K

FredOdata - PMDG DC-6 in France - Paris-Plage ► Lourdes-Tarbes - 1080P

Hi Fabio i'm struggling with views during a replay, i've watched FredOdata  PMDG DC-6 landing in free drone camera mode, as the aircraft is approaching the runway you can see it going over the runway threshold then the camera changes to looking down the runway as it lands how is this achieved  I cant figure it out

Thanks

Hey!

Nobody is perfect and if you are not happy during Replay about your aircraft situation like the gear position, or your aircraft altitude, FlightControlReplay has new features since June Update release to fix that for you.

Edit and get the fix in real time : you can apply an altitude offset, and you can also force the gear status (Up, Down, or just let Automatic).

Load your flight, Replay and by selecting any point of the Yellow timeslider, click on the pen and access to these settings that can be edited and applied live in Replay. That's it.

Watch more flight shows on Youtube, the latest made with FlightControlReplay are these ones :

Comeflywithme Simulations
Night Flight Brussels A32NX 4K

JugandoRD
Los Angeles KLAX PMDG DC-6

On 7/5/2021 at 8:12 PM, brummy said:

Hi Fabio i'm struggling with views during a replay, i've watched FredOdata  PMDG DC-6 landing in free drone camera mode, as the aircraft is approaching the runway you can see it going over the runway threshold then the camera changes to looking down the runway as it lands how is this achieved  I cant figure it out

Thanks

No idea then?

The popularity of FlightControlReplay is the best reward that the community can give to a developer. Thanks for your continuous support !

I've got the PC Pilot Classic Award a few weeks ago marked 90/100, and currently FlightControlReplay is in the top 5 Best Sellers - all categories - at simMarket.

These facts confirm that I'm on the right way to fit your needs, but it means also that I must keep on innovating and working to bring more features and new ideas.

Videos made with FlightControlReplay and published for this weekend :

GE-90 Aviation
Madrid LEMD to Vienna LOWW | Iberia Airlines | Airbus A320neo | 4K

MikeHotel Flightsim
Virtual Airshow Day1 ★ Aerobatic Demonstrations ★ Spitfire and F4U Corsair ★ 4K

This video is in Spanish, explains how to use FCR with MSFS and you can activate auto-translated subtitles in your language. We hope an English audio version soon.
JugandoRD
FlightControlReplay Analysis in Spanish

Please also focus on fixing bugs and improving the existing primary replay capability pls. E.g. reverse thrust action not captured, wing vibrate instead of flexes naturally, touchdown wing flex currently flexes prematured prior to landing gear touching the runway and various landing sound not in sync or lagging compared to the animation. I trust as always, these will be the priority in next update before other new innovative features pls. 

Hi,

In order to try the AI Plane Switch View introduced in FlightControlReplay since last June Update, you must use the last button on the right side of the main User Interface, just beside the Orange Aircraft Control Toggle.

Let's activate PlayAsAI mode by loading a recorded flight in PlayAI menu, and activate various AI planes reproducing your flight path. Save and close the PlayAI window.

Play and click on this AI Plane Switch View button to follow one or another AI plane as you can cycle between each of the AI places created in this FCR instance. If you have various AI places active, click various times until find back your original aircraft position. You're good !

Enjoy the latest videos using FlightControlReplay here :

AviationLads
MilViz - FG-1D Corsair MSFS [Official Trailer] | 4K

Day In A Life Of A Simulator Pilot | MSFS2020 | Episode 1 | 4K

Hi,

In order to give you an idea of FlightControlReplay history, it's a project started 13 years ago in 2008 and that became a professional tool in 2015. It was made for FSX and P3D support.

I've developed the Flight Simulator variant of FCR since 2019 as I have been registered as an official third party developer for Asobo Studio and Microsoft.

A team of 60 Beta testers help me in detecting and reporting issues for each update development session.

FlightControlReplay has been possible with my long time experience in software engineering and thanks to the community support. Now you understand why I try to give back FREE updates and the most advanced tool to manage your recordings and replays.

Latest additions at YouTube using FlightControlReplay :

Rewiew in English by JugandoRD
FlightControlReplay MSFS/P3D | 1080p HD

AviationLads
Impulse Simulations - Adelaide Airport YPAD | MSFS [Official Teaser]

FlyKenku
Flight Simulator 2020 | Boeing 777 REALISTIC Takeoff from Moscow in 4K ULTRA

Hi,

I was reading my customer reviews and I would like to thank all the kind words you have sent to me also via this channel, beside the users forum and e-mail.

So thanks George, quotes "I have been intensively working with the program since the day I bought it about a week ago. It is absolutely wonderful, reliable and stable. It does what it says ( it does a lot!!!) without affecting the pc resources"

And Frank seems to be very happy of his FlightControlReplay selection : "I bought this fantastic Recorder and i used a lot for make youtube video for professional job ! It is a MUST HAVE addon ! For MSFS but also for Prepar3d !
It has no stutters or jitter , it is useful thanks also to camera change automatic feature and RELIVE features.
FlightControlReplay is a milestone in the 3rd party addons , it permits a lot of things"

Howard concluded that "This is exactly what MSFS needed. The latest update gives smooth replays, even on my medium power PC. This is perfect for creating cinematic videos."

So, you gave me energy for more input and work into FlightControlReplay, see you in the skies like those video creators are enjoying :

CINEMATIC MSFS
Official Trailer | Ysim - Sonex Aircraft JSX - 2

FlyKenku
Sunset Takeoff from Tromso in 4K MAX GRAPHICS

AviationLads
Terrainy Studios - Hausen am Albis Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser]

HotshotsES
Prepar3d V5.2 | Fighter Jets in Action | Flight Simulator 2021

Hi,

Having troubles with Crash-to-desktop when you are busy in your simulator ?

FlightControlReplay can help you to reduce the bad impact on your flight. Before that happens, activate Re-Live Instant Replay, and the tool can then restore your plane in the last known position in case of such event.

Make sure that "Re-Live Instant Replay" is Enabled by clicking on the Circle Arrow, and it must turn in GREEN color.

One of the secondary but helpful features of FCR !

More excellent flight videos produced with FlightControlReplay, check them out :

Day In A Life Of A Simulator Pilot | MSFS2020 | Episode 4 | 4K

MikeHotel FlightSim
Airshow Day 2 ★ Aerobatic Demonstrations ★ Red Arrows & Frecce Tricolori ★ 4K GRAPHICS ★

Manu SilverLiner
FS 2020 A Passenger Life - Departure from Tenerife Sud (GCTS) Landing in Barcelona El Prat (LEBL)

Hey Fabio,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for giving me the chance to test out a few of the early alpha builds meant for Sep's update!

The alpha builds i have tested now accurately captured various airplane landing actions during replay, and previous issues i experienced regarding prematured spoilers deployment, prematured wing flex effect during touchdown and even wing flex "trembling" instead of flexing naturally are accurately captured.

Also i used to experienced sound and airplane actions not in sync or lagging during landing in most of the replay, and thanks to your effort these are all captured accurately and totally in sync with each other now in these alpha builds..while not sure what you have done to these alpha builds..., accurately capturing aircraft movements and landing actions exactly the way users had landed their aircraft etc is very important i guessed - this is a replay tool afterall!

And of cos thanks for your amazing after sale support too.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 2:10 PM, Starjun said:

Hey Fabio,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for giving me the chance to test out a few of the early alpha builds meant for Sep's update!

The alpha builds i have tested now accurately captured various airplane landing actions during replay, and previous issues i experienced regarding prematured spoilers deployment, prematured wing flex effect during touchdown and even wing flex "trembling" instead of flexing naturally are accurately captured.

Also i used to experienced sound and airplane actions not in sync or lagging during landing in most of the replay, and thanks to your effort these are all captured accurately and totally in sync with each other now in these alpha builds..while not sure what you have done to these alpha builds..., accurately capturing aircraft movements and landing actions exactly the way users had landed their aircraft etc is very important i guessed - this is a replay tool afterall!

And of cos thanks for your amazing after sale support too.

You're welcome !

Hi,

Probably some of you enjoy some relaxing times, and others like me are still working. The first ones must think to the second team. Thanks you !

Just kidding, I have already started to build the next update of FlightControlReplay. 

Its main content will oriented towards more algorithm improvements for accurate events reproduction with smooth parts animation. First Beta tester reports are very positive with a significative enhancement upon the latest builds I sent to them.

Aside of this, I have also dedicated a part of time to my corporate customers who requested specific versions of FlightControlReplay. There are aviation professionals that are interested in the advanced tool features with some tweaks for their particular use in the military and aviation systems industry.

Take some time to chill anyway, and watch these videos made with FlightControlReplay :

AviationLads
Axonos - Jackson Hole Airport Official Teaser | 4K

FlyKenku
Scary Go Around at Extreme Airport A32NX Landing to Isafjordur | 4K

*Ultra Realism* Dangerous A32NX Landing into Madeira Airport | 4K

On 8/12/2021 at 6:07 PM, brummy said:

Hi Fabio, whens the next update due out?

Hi !!! 

next FlightControlReplay update will be “Autumn Update” . I cannot share the date until now . I have a date but i ll announce it soon ! Now it is in Alpha development . Will be a lot of surprises unannounced 😎👍

Hello FCR community,

I can now give you more details on the anticipated Autumn Update for FlightControlReplay.

It's 100% based upon your requests and suggestions :
- NEW Record and Replay MSFS AI Planes : we detect the AI Traffic aircraft flying or taxiing around, you can now follow them to make videos and replay their operation.
- NEW KML File Import : select the track of a real flight in Google Earth format, and load this in FCR to replay the flight in your simulator
- More algorithm improvements for accurate events reproduction : even smoother animations of the mobile parts and of the aircraft evolution in movement.

FCR is a wide community, so now enjoy some flights of the following video makers :

CinematicMSFS
Moscow UUEE by Drzewiecki | Official trailer | 4K

FlyKenku
Boeing 747 Takeoff from Mexico City | FLYMEX SCENERY | 4K 

Flightsimtoday
Departing from Marrakech, Morocco | Scenery by Perfectsoft Studio | 4K

AtmosFlight
Flying the CRJ 700 to Minimums (ILS) in Tropical Storm Winds (MSFS) | 1440p

Created several new videos with the release of DC Design's F-14 A/B Tomcat and I always use FlightControlReplay, so I thought I would share! FlightControlReplay has been a game changer for creating MSFS flight sim content!

MSFS 2020 | Top Gun Tribute | DC Designs F-14 A Tomcat

MSFS 2020 | Breaking the Sound Barrier | DC Designs F-14 A Tomcat

MSFS 2020 | ✈ Planespotting | Miami International Airport (KMIA)

Edited by FSBrewski
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, FSBrewski said:

Created several new videos with the release of DC Design's F-14 A/B Tomcat and I always use FlightControlReplay, so I thought I would share! FlightControlReplay has been a game changer for creating MSFS flight sim content!

MSFS 2020 | Top Gun Tribute | DC Designs F-14 A Tomcat

MSFS 2020 | Breaking the Sound Barrier | DC Designs F-14 A Tomcat

MSFS 2020 | ✈ Planespotting | Miami International Airport (KMIA)

Thank you so much !!! I m very enthusiast of your creation and inm anxious to announce all features of the next big thing ! 😎

Hi folks !

Today I had the pleasure to run a Twitch Stream with @TheFlyingFabio (damn it was pure fun Fabio 😎) , talking and showing FlightControlReplay ( Alpha build that is only partial complete ) .

We had a lot of fun and we discussed about FlightControlReplay , future , past and present !

Here you can see the screen of my Instagram channel story!

If you want watch  Twitch Stream please go to TheFlyingFabio Twitch profile and start watch the LIVE stream !

C7B71D64-B914-4FA1-BD52-D37481B6F872.jpeg

i everybody,

This week we've had a fun time with Flying Fabio, the popular flight simulation streamer and experienced pilot during a Live Show streamed on Twitch. I was also there in the chat to answer questions of other users at the same time.

He discovered live the tool features, digged the manual and product introduction. Then, he tried bits of Replay, Rewind and Re-live with some funny moments, flying different aircraft in various sceneries.

The show can be replayed Offline now at Twitch to dig into FlightControlReplay for your videos creativity and Replay of your simming adventures :

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1127981160

Watch now how experienced users retrieve the best out of FCR :
AviationLads
PilotPlus - Bristol Airport | MSFS Official Teaser | 4K

FlyKenku
FS2020 | NEW Pilot Plus Bristol Airport Takeoff during SUNSET | 4K

FlyKenku
*High Altitude Airport* Approach into El Alto Airport in Bolivia | 4K

Hello everybody !

This weekend, I would like to highlight the extensive features of my tool FlightControlReplay to show a bit more of the backside of it. These explain why the replay system is so much appreciated and accurate.

FCR is like an octopussy with as many as sensors as the cute animal has suction cups : and it records a lot of aircraft settings during your flight. Actually, FlightControlReplay records more than just you aircraft position and path. It retrieves also the smoke effects, the doors status, the flight flaps and slats position, engines RPM / N1 / Combustion and even throttle lever position  (useful for cockpit interior videos..), level of fuel in tanks etc

Now you have a better idea of the accuracy that you can expect with FlightControlReplay.

This week, the tool has been introduced in Avion Revue International, a press magazine for the Spanish speaking world oriented to professional pilots, companies and simmers. https://www.avionrevue.com/

FlyKenku
Turkish Boeing 777-300ER Landing in Beirut SUNSET *MAX REALISM* | 4K 

FlyKenku
Takeoff from Kabul International Airport in Afghanistan *MAX GRAPHICS* | 4K

HR Simulator
Auckland to Nadi | Fiji Airways A330 **Ultra Graphics** | HD 1440p 

Manu SilverLiner
A Passenger Life -- Landing in Nice Côte d'Azur LFMN - Aer Lingus A320 - EI 544 | HD 1440p 

Avion_magazine.jpg