The simFlight Network Forums

[UPDATE] [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator JUNE UPDATE 21 DISCUSSION

Hello,

I hope you have enjoyed the new features and enhancements introduced in FlightControlReplay through the latest Autumn Update official released last week.

I know that the freeware A320 of FlyByWire Simulations is really popular in the MSFS community so I've been working particularly on that one lately, in order to bring the fast and best support you deserve.

All registered users who accepted Product Updates Notifications in their customer account of simMarket shop (in Newsletter menu) should have received the latest fix notification yesterday. If you haven't actvated this notification service yet, now you have the info to download the latest build of FlightControlReplay with the following changelog :

- KMLfeatures enabled now
- Enhanced FBW A320 Replay MSFS

More and more promotional videos are made using FCR to make official trailers for famous publishers, but first, let's watch the Autumn Update test of the Flight Sim Deck in their video :

The Flight Sim Deck
Flight Control Replay test | More Than Just A Replay App | HD 1440p

AviationLads
Flightbeam Studios - Auckland Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

CINEMATIC MSFS
JustFlight | Official trailer for Hawk T1/A MSFS | 4K

1 hour ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hello,

I hope you have enjoyed the new features and enhancements introduced in FlightControlReplay through the latest Autumn Update official released last week.

I know that the freeware A320 of FlyByWire Simulations is really popular in the MSFS community so I've been working particularly on that one lately, in order to bring the fast and best support you deserve.

All registered users who accepted Product Updates Notifications in their customer account of simMarket shop (in Newsletter menu) should have received the latest fix notification yesterday. If you haven't actvated this notification service yet, now you have the info to download the latest build of FlightControlReplay with the following changelog :

- KMLfeatures enabled now
- Enhanced FBW A320 Replay MSFS

More and more promotional videos are made using FCR to make official trailers for famous publishers, but first, let's watch the Autumn Update test of the Flight Sim Deck in their video :

The Flight Sim Deck
Flight Control Replay test | More Than Just A Replay App | HD 1440p

AviationLads
Flightbeam Studios - Auckland Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

CINEMATIC MSFS
JustFlight | Official trailer for Hawk T1/A MSFS | 4K

The current version on simmarket is throwing up a virus detected on download v.5 didn't have this problem. Probably a false positive but still a pain to work with. Also uploading a .exe file to simmarket causes a number of browsers to try to discard it as they see an .exe download as potentially harmful. Worth wrapping it up in a simple zip file

regards

Kev

Hi,

FlightControlReplay has a lot more to offer than just a simple Record and Replay when you finish the flight.

During the flight, at any time even before you want to end it, you can use Instant Replay feature and resume the flight at the exact frame that you select.

FlightControlReplay is also perfectly compatible with VR devices, and its user interface can be displayed and controlled in your environment.

Flying in a multiplayer session ? No problem for FlightControlReplay, all features are accessible flawlessly.

Select the camera of your choice, edit the altitude, your gear status in-replay !

For the widest possibilities and demanding creativity, go with FlightControlReplay.

AviationLads
PILOT'S - Alicante Airport | MSFS [Official Trailer] | 4K

CINEMATIC MSFS
B777 como nunca visto antes ! MSFS short film | 4K

AviationLads
MXI Design - Milas Bodrum Airport | MSFS [Official Teaser] | 4K

4 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi ! I dont have this issue but i m investigate 😉

Thanks Fabio, basically it will record with the green arrow but the play button will not replay the instant replay but if I use the red record button to record and save a recording it will play the saved recording back 

The convenient tool to Record and Replay flight situations, FlightControlReplay (FCR) is compatible with MSFS, P3D5 – 1 and FSX, and it will receive soon new and advanced features

Introduction to existing features with our new Official Trailer by AviationLads

Following the release of Sim Update VII for Microsoft Flight Simulator, FlightControlReplay confirms to all registered customers that it’s already compatible with the latest version of the simulator v1.21.13.0.

For new users of MSFS, you can enjoy all the best from FlightControlReplay with Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year (GOTY) Edition out of the box.

• AI Aircraft Switch View
    • VR Headsets Support
    • Automatic Camera Change
    • Enforce Aircraft Gear Status
    • Altitude Offset correction

Note about VR Support with FCR

Thanks to the support of VR devices in MSFS, the use of your equipment along FlightControlReplay is completely flawless : run FlightControlReplay in the 3D cockpit with full user interface in VR and the display of a floating window. You can use classic mouse controls, or key shortcuts mapping with keyboard, or FlightControlReplay Voice Recognition. It’s also available for Windows Mixed Reality Headset.

Next Update In-Development news

The current works for the next FREE update will bring advanced and new features about the Camera management, for both MSFS and Prepar3D.

A Camera Recording Manager will be added into FlightControlReplay, to enable to save the camera movements and to replay them, indepently from the aircraft situation. For example in the future, Replay the flight in one instance of FCR, and in another one, Replay the Camera Movements.

Another area of development is the Camera settings override, that we’ll be able to control directly from FCR with your shortcuts. This means also that you will have the opportunity to manage all camera controls and key shortcuts in a handy and quick manner.

We’ll introduce each features with more in-depth details soon when they are ready for release, as a FREE update.

CarbonPixel
F-15 Screaming Eagle soars over Monument Valley | 4K

AviationLads
Impulse Simulations - Bankstown Airport | [Official Trailer] | 4K

The current FCR does not appear to capture certain effect e.g. smoke effect when the wheel touches the runway and the effect of the wheel on wet runway after touchdown.. for the smoke when wheel touches the runway..during replay i saw it a few times but mostly not captured during replay on most occassions..can you please comfirm if such effect are captured in FCR. I fly the default 787. 

To jump off what Starjun mentioned, FCR could also maybe looking into the rotor spin animations for the payware and freeware helicopters floating around Flightsim.to as they are pretty popular. The rotor animations sometimes are captured and sometimes they aren't in FCR. Seems random and it could be on the helicopter dev's end, but something to note!

Hi,

Last week, I quickly announced that a Camera Manager will be added into FlightControlReplay.

And something that many of you like to Record and Replay, out of your own aircraft, is .. the Traffic IA.

You can already start to imagine new ideas of footage when the Traffic IA operates in detailed airport, and that's why I'm happy to announce that FlightControlReplay is completely compatible with Aerosoft Simple Traffic Tool for MSFS.

It's a positive announcement with new possibilities since this also means that you can already take advantage of the AI Switch View features of the current version of FlightControlReplay. Follow, Record and Replay the realistic airlines evolve in the next generation simulator !

And watch new videos made with FCR :

AviationLads
FlyLogicSoftware - Triengen Airport | MSFS [Official Teaser] | 4K*

CarbonPixel
T-45C Goshawk Carrier Landing | 4K

CarbonPixel
TF-104 Starfighter Touch and Go | 4K

Hi everybody,

Things are moving fast lately in the development progress of Camera Manager Update for FlightControlReplay.

The Beta team has even started the tests of Camera Manager Update.

It will bring new features to Record, Replay and even Control Camera movements in MSFS, and I can now confirm that it works also in P3D.

FCR will master the Camera, by allowing you to map key shortcuts to Camera movements that will override the default ones from the simulator. 
And now the best part, FCR can Record and Replay the Camera movements independently from the aircraft flight situation. These movements can be replayed at the same time than you Replay the flight, and they can be also applied to any other flight situation Replay for example.

All details soon when it's ready for public release, as a FREE update AGAIN.

More videos featuring FlightControlReplay :

Gordon Greig
SC Designs F 16 | 1440p

AviationLads
SimWorksStudios - Kodiak 100 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

The Flight Sim Deck
Lugano Never Looked So Good! Airbus H135 Helicopter Project | 4K

Hello,

Before next weekend, all FlightControlReplay users will be able to take advantage of Camera Manager Update - the new and free set of features 
- with Camera movements Record and Replay in one hand, (for MSFS and P3D)
- and in the other hand for MSFS, you'll be able to set your shortcuts of all Camera controls directly in FCR options menu : quick, easy, clear ! Setting your key shortcuts here, will override the MSFS controls.

MSFS has a long list of controls, with near to endless selection windows. The goal here is to focus on the most used and simple camera controls, in a single window (our option menu). 12 camera controls visible at once and ready for key assignment !

FlightControlReplay sponsored this weekend online meeting with FlightBeam, FSelite, Laminar Research and others :
the FSelite and FS Association Year-End Cross-Community Panel

More videos featuring FlightControlReplay, just here and now :

Cinematic MSFS
Zielona Góra EPGZ Trailer for MSFS by Drzewiecki Design | 4K

AviationLads
MK-Studios - Rovaniemi Airport MSFS [Official Trailer] | 4K

CarbonPixel
Spitfire Mk IXc v1.1.0 Startup and Merlin Engine Flame VFX | 4K

FCR-camera-manager-update.png

Camera Manager Update released !

Another FREE set of new features is available to all registered users of FlightControlReplay.

1. CAMERA MOVEMENTS (available in MSFS and P3D)
It’s made to add new features including Record and Replay the camera movements, independently from the aircraft flight situation.

Use the Options Menu to make your choice :

You can either record the usual aircraft flight, as you have always done
OR You can record at once the usual aircraft flight AND the camera movements at once in the same and unique flight situation file.
OR you can prefer to record ONLY the camera movements, in its respective FCR file.
For example, you can use this new feature to work an advanced camera path, impressive camera effects, in order to apply them to several and different flight situation Replays, to replicate these camera moves in multiple videos.

2. CAMERA CONTROLS OVERRIDE (MSFS only)
To complete the above features, you may need easy and quick controls of the camera in MSFS. That’s why the main camera controls can be set through the simple and clear interface of FlightControlReplay ! You will be able to set your shortcuts of all Camera controls directly in FCR Options Menu ! Setting your key shortcuts here, will override the MSFS controls.

MSFS has a long list of controls, with near to endless selection windows. The goal here is to focus on the most used and simple camera controls, in a single window (our option menu). 12 camera controls visible at once are ready for key assignment ! For Prepar3D users, we still rely on the default settings controls of the sim.

Introduction to existing features with our Official Trailer by AviationLads

FlightControlReplay is already compatible with the latest versions of the simulators, Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year v1.21.13.0 as well as Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v5.3 hotfix 1.

Download the new installer build from your simMarket customer account, uninstall the existing version and run the new setup.

Have fun and happy celebrations for this end of year !

So the current FCR Camera Update version disables my External View camera movement if I try to record even when it is only set to record the Aircraft and not record Camera movement. The External View camera controls stay disabled even when I stop recording and disconnect / quit FCR with MSFS still running.

Is there a way to disable the Camera Control override feature completely so FCR functions like the previous version? Alternatively, is it possible to make the previous version of FCR available on Simmarket so I have the option to rollback to avoid this camera disabling issue? Thanks!

Hi all !!

sorry for that , i m building new build that fix this issue but in the meantime if you want workaround this please set in fcr option :

Camera speed and other two parameters to a value different from 0 and different from 100 😎 thanks and sorry for this inconvenience 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to replay a flight and show the landings from 2 different viewpoints at the same time, eg. show the view from the cockpit and at the same time showing an external view of the aircraft in a separate window? If possible, could someone provide instructions on how to do this or point me in the right direction to enable me to read up on how to do this.

Thanks is advance for any help in this area.

Regards .... Benelly