The simFlight Network Forums

Sound in Tower 3D

JP1269

On 10/28/2018 at 7:54 AM, JP1269 said:

Is there sound in tower 3D from both the cockpit and the tower once we type in the commands?

@JP1269 I guess most of us didn't really read your initial post properly & assumed you meant Tower 3D Pro.

Tower 3D does not support voice commands to my knowledge.

That was the main reason why I waited fro the 3D Pro version.

Kev M

7 hours ago, 707FAN said:

@JP1269 I guess most of us didn't really read your initial post properly & assumed you meant Tower 3D Pro.

Tower 3D does not support voice commands to my knowledge.

That was the main reason why I waited fro the 3D Pro version.

Kev M

I believe the issue is in regards to pilot voices and not voice recognition.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 7:54 AM, JP1269 said:

Is there sound in tower 3D from both the cockpit and the tower once we type in the commands?

Craig,

From the first post he says type in the commands not speak the commands

From that I still think it is tower 3D not Pro version.

@JP1269 can you please advise which version you have i.e. Tower 3D or Tower 3D pro This is important!!

Kev M

10 hours ago, 707FAN said:

Craig,

From the first post he says type in the commands not speak the commands

From that I still think it is tower 3D not Pro version.

@JP1269 can you please advise which version you have i.e. Tower 3D or Tower 3D pro This is important!!

Kev M

Yep, typing the commands is a definite clue pointing to Tower 3D. Plus a few posts up he mentions he has Tower 3D. But at no point did he mention voice recognition or voice commands. He specifically mentioned pilots reading back commands. That's why when you said "Tower 3D does not support voice commands" I tried to clarify the issue, but apparently failed. 

Nevertheless, the best advise thus far is running the sim in admin mode. Hopefully that'll get things working.

5 hours ago, 707FAN said:

I don't think I can contribute much more  until we know if running 3D or 3D pro. 

That mystery has already been solved - "no because I do not have tower 3d pro I have tower 3d"

• 1 month later...