The simFlight Network Forums

Tracon Update

FS1TR

It makes me happy 🙂 Tracon is very close to my heart. I spent endless hours "testing" it during development (or it was my excuse to play). I would never say never in regards to Tracon.

As of ATCC the engine is almost fully ready we just need to find a way to get real traffic per sector. I wonder how important would that be?

Also we are prepping ourselves up for opening the wish list topic for T!3DX soon. 

Best

Vic

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FeelThere said:

It makes me happy 🙂 Tracon is very close to my heart. I spent endless hours "testing" it during development (or it was my excuse to play). I would never say never in regards to Tracon.

As of ATCC the engine is almost fully ready we just need to find a way to get real traffic per sector. I wonder how important would that be?

Also we are prepping ourselves up for opening the wish list topic for T!3DX soon. 

Best

Vic

I like the sound of T!3DX

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, FeelThere said:

@FeelThere That's good news !

Very important to have a real traffic but when this is not possible: how about making your own schedules ?