The simFlight Network Forums

Repaints - Requests and New Releases

espresso

Hey Guys, Love all your guys work, I used to make liveries (but I was never any good at it) I was wondering if someone could make a TAP Express livery and a Belavia (either the Retro Livery EW-399PO, or the speical livery EW-400PO) Preferably 

4 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Thank you for doing the repaint. Noticed a bit of an error, the left wind is black as shown in the image attached in the post.

image.thumb.png.fe5a48f4297d88cb2b29dfe377c57aa1.png

Hi there,

I don't have a black wing when I load it on my sim, just trying to work out now what's happened. Thank you for letting me know. Having a look at it now.

CptAnubis ✈️

4 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Thank you for doing the repaint. Noticed a bit of an error, the left wind is black as shown in the image attached in the post.

image.thumb.png.fe5a48f4297d88cb2b29dfe377c57aa1.png

Hi again,

Apologies - just had a look at OneDrive, appears the left wing texture didn't upload correctly. I have uploaded it again and it is there, please redownload and overwrite when asked. You won't need to change aircraft.cfg or anything else.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApB2Juk4klxHij9hUtt7_08LFQvw?e=Ktt8Ug

Happy Flying ✈️ CptAnubis 🙂

• Upvote 2

On 3/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, np444 said:

Can someone plz make a Tap Portugal express (portugalia)  livery for the 190 like this https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9550802

Thanks!!!

I do have that TAP E190 (different reg) in progress. I will probably have that released before the Copa Airlines E190, reg HP-1556CMP. Hopefully this weekend, if not early next week.

2 hours ago, SilverArrow said:

Hi, 

great repaints out there guys! 😄 Has anyone looked into making a Great Dane Airlines (E195) livery (OY-GDA, -GDB, -GDC, -GDE)? 🙂

Greeting from Denmark 

Hi there,

I have made OY-GDA for the E195. However, it is not perfect and needs some fine tuning. I'm happy to upload (let's call it a Beta version 🤣) it to my OneDrive if you want but please be aware it looks ok from far away but whatever I do I cannot get the red section at the back correct and on-par with the real livery.

Please let me know if you'd like me to upload it. (sorry for the really low res screenshot 🤦‍♂️)

Best regards,

Cpt Anubis ✈️🙂

2020-2-11_10-52-0-532.jpg

59 minutes ago, CptAnubis said:

Hi there,

I have made OY-GDA for the E195. However, it is not perfect and needs some fine tuning. I'm happy to upload (let's call it a Beta version 🤣) it to my OneDrive if you want but please be aware it looks ok from far away but whatever I do I cannot get the red section at the back correct and on-par with the real livery.

Please let me know if you'd like me to upload it. (sorry for the really low res screenshot 🤦‍♂️)

Best regards,

Cpt Anubis ✈️🙂

2020-2-11_10-52-0-532.jpg

Thanks for the reply - yes please, that would be awesome! It looks good on the screenshot already 😄

19 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

CS-TPQ ('FARO') is ready for release. I have to package it up for publishing. Should be on AVSIM by Sunday evening (GMT-4). Here's a preview of it on the stand at EGLC.

CS-TPQ_Forum_Preview.png

When this beauty releases can you link the download to the forum?

12 minutes ago, np444 said:

When this beauty releases can you link the download to the forum?

I will indeed, as I always do 😉. I am still waiting for AVSIM to post the file. I submitted it to the library for publishing last evening, and they usually post within 12 hours, but for some reason it's not there yet. I'll keep monitoring, and when it's there the link will be posted here. Thank you for your interest. 

As a lot of us are at home more due to the COVID-19 situation, I'm using the time to get some other repaints out. I hope to finish the Copa Airlines E190 this evening. I'll post a preview shot when it's ready.  

Kind Regards,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

I will indeed, as I always do 😉. I am still waiting for AVSIM to post the file. I submitted it to the library for publishing last evening, and they usually post within 12 hours, but for some reason it's not there yet. I'll keep monitoring, and when it's there the link will be posted here. Thank you for your interest. 

As a lot of us are at home more due to the COVID-19 situation, I'm using the time to get some other repaints out. I hope to finish the Copa Airlines E190 this evening. I'll post a preview shot when it's ready.  

Kind Regards,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

TAP Express Operated by Portugalia Airlines (CS-TPQ) 'FARO' is now published on AVSIM's site and can be downloaded at this location: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=216827. Enjoy!

I've been heads down in the Copa Airlines E190 and forgot to check.

Kindly,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

16 hours ago, SilverArrow said:

Thanks for the reply - yes please, that would be awesome! It looks good on the screenshot already 😄

Good Morning,

Sorry for the short delay - as requested, please see below for link to the Great Dane E195 OY-GDA.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApB2Juk4klxHik0lU6PKOU9bU5Hp?e=r9wW0Q

Cpt Anubis ✈️🙂 Happy Flying!

9 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

TAP Express Operated by Portugalia Airlines (CS-TPQ) 'FARO' is now published on AVSIM's site and can be downloaded at this location: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=216827. Enjoy!

I've been heads down in the Copa Airlines E190 and forgot to check.

Kindly,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

This looks amazing 🙂 Please complete the Tap Express fleet with the E195 repaint 🙂

4 hours ago, CptAnubis said:

Good Morning,

Sorry for the short delay - as requested, please see below for link to the Great Dane E195 OY-GDA.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApB2Juk4klxHik0lU6PKOU9bU5Hp?e=r9wW0Q

Cpt Anubis ✈️🙂 Happy Flying!

Awesome, thank you very much for the quick upload, I really appreciate it 🙂 Looking forward to flying it 👌

Thank you for the awesome work so far!

A few requests/suggestions that would be fun to have, hopefully for others as well:

1. Business Jet (Lineage 1000E) liveries - something classy and businessy. 

2. Republic Airways.

3. El-Al Israeli Airline (fictional).

Edited by Etai Charit

On 3/18/2020 at 3:35 AM, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

I have completed the Copa Airlines E190AR, registration HP-1556CMP. Please see the preview screenshot included in this post. I will be posting it to AVSIM tomorrow, March 18th in the AM (GMT-4).

HP-1556CMP_Preview1.thumb.png.50895118362033bbc0520f114d1c5dab.png

Very nice look 🙂
With which liverie will you surprise us next Jeffrey ?
Patiently waiting 
all the best 

On 3/17/2020 at 11:35 PM, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

I have completed the Copa Airlines E190AR, registration HP-1556CMP. Please see the preview screenshot included in this post. I will be posting it to AVSIM tomorrow, March 18th in the AM (GMT-4).

HP-1556CMP_Preview1.thumb.png.50895118362033bbc0520f114d1c5dab.png

This has been published on AVSIM. Here's the link. Enjoy!

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=216883

On 3/17/2020 at 3:01 PM, Etai Charit said:

Thank you for the awesome work so far!

A few requests/suggestions that would be fun to have, hopefully for others as well:

1. Business Jet (Lineage 1000E) liveries - something classy and businessy. 

2. Republic Airways.

3. El-Al Israeli Airline (fictional).

Hi there,

Just working on a Lineage livery now. Will be posting a screenshot of the first design very soon.

Best regards,

CptAnubis✈️

Hey all,

Screenshot of the first Lineage design I've just completed. Let me know if you'd like different colours and if you have a preference for a personal registration, the reg on this one is G-CPTA. I will be making more designs that are more complex.

2020-3-20_11-28-47-396.png