The simFlight Network Forums

Repaints - Requests and New Releases

espresso

On 3/30/2020 at 12:43 PM, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

I see that now. 😧 I removed it the alpha channel (didn't realize it) to put custom windows on and didn't re-add the alpha. I'll add it back in and update.

Thanks for the input and the catch.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

I still see the windows black and the landing gear textures aren't showing up.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:35 AM, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Thanks Mate.  I keep tweaking the details on the repaints with every new release.  This one has a few minor details improved upon from the Alaska SkyWest I just released.

Next I think I'll do the Delta Connection E170; I know inibuilds released one, but I'll put more details in mine. I had that one queued for a while.

Then, back to the JetBlue E190 fleet. Have that about 75% or more -- just have to do the tail art.

Stay home and stay safe.  

Blue Skies and Tailwinds,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

Will this include a republic repaint? The inibuilds one is compass which is no longer going to be operating for delta connection, and I don’t believe there is a single republic repaint for the e170.

Jacob Alleweireldt

Thank you so much for the link to the InBuilds Feel There liveries.  I downloaded the Delta Connection E170 v3 and the Air Canada E190 v3 so far.  Have not flown them yet, but they both show up in the P3Dv4 list of aircraft.  Added this site to Favorites.

Jim Kaye

Delta Connection / Republic Airways E170 reg N815MD previews on the ramp at KBOS Gate A9 . I will be releasing this on AVSIM tomorrow 4/8/2020. It has custom wheel textures front and back. This is an old airframe (msn 34) and gets a lot of airtime. The main wheels are usually quite dirty as you see them here. The nosegear is not white, but gray metallic. Everybody stay safe and stay at home. 

Jeffrey S. Bryner

N815MD_Preview_1.jpg

N815MD_Preview_2.jpg

• Like 2

Are you experiencing black cockpit or landing gear textures on any V3 EJET?

Under the folder corresponding to the model of the EJET (feelThere PIC E170, feelThere PIC E175, feelThere PIC E190,feelThere PIC E195) navigate to the folder texture.house (came with the install of the EJET). Copy the file texture.cfg from there into the texture folder of the aircraft with the black cockpit or landing gear textures and replace the file when prompted.

That should resolve it.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

3 hours ago, bluespellman said:

This looks great, it is nice to see US E170/175 fleets seeing this much love. Now I cannot wait to see your JetBlue 190's. As a retired B6 guy that is something I am looking forward to. 

I hope I do the JBU E190's justice for you then as you've seen them up close. 

On 4/5/2020 at 1:05 PM, JacobApollo1969 said:

Will this include a republic repaint? The inibuilds one is compass which is no longer going to be operating for delta connection, and I don’t believe there is a single republic repaint for the e170.

Jacob Alleweireldt

Hi Jacob,

Yes the Delta Connection I finished and am posting as I write this is reg N815MD, operated by Republic Airways. She's an old bird, MSN 34 started life in 2004 wearing the old US Airways (Express) livery (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/419545) and changed hands several times thereafter and now is wearing Delta's colors.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

@jhkayeYou have to go into the aircraft.cfg file and copy over one of the aircraft entries from another aircraft, then edit it for the Air Canada repaint info.  How this text wasn’t included in the repaint like every other repaint on earth is beyond me but I digress...

Regis9  Thank you for the info on installing the repaint for Air Canada.  I will try using your method, and think it should work.  Like you, I really wish the text file to be added to the aircraft.cfg file would be included for each repaint.

Jim Kaye

1 hour ago, jhkaye said:

Now that v3 is installed and working I can get back to doing some flying.

Thanks Jim. With P3D V5 coming in  the week, I'm certain once feelThere gets the opportunity to test compatibility, it will be an even more amazing experience in the EJets.

Blue Skies and Tailwinds,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

10 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

JetBlue E190 "My other ride is a JetBlue A320" with new "HighRise" tail scheme, reg N329JB preview on the ramp at KDCA Gate 28. I hope to release this week:

N329JB_Preview1.jpg

Jeffrey S. Bryner you're the best ! Very nice looking jetblue repaint 🙂

Would you please consider doing these two beautifull liveries too ? 

Azul EMB195 PR-AYU Ayrton Senna 

azul2.jpg?ssl=1

TAP Express 195 CS-TTZ 

CS-TTZ - Embraer 190-200IGW - TAP Express

Thanks in advance for attention
All the best