The simFlight Network Forums

Repaints - Requests and New Releases

espresso

Big request here,  not expecting anything just throwing it out there.

The operator of the most E170/75s is Republic Airways who operates for the three legacy carriers in the US.

Types and Airlines:

Delta: E170, E75S

United: E170, E75L

American: E75S, E75L

(keep in mind I did not fact check this, this is just what I currently know of)

The difference between the E75S and E75L is the winglets; E75S has standard ones and the E75L has the enhanced ones.

FeelThere does not have an E75S model, so the closest we have is an E170.

Currently there are only two Republic repaints I am aware of: the United E75L by inibuilds and the Delta E170 (which also covers the E75S) by Jeffrey Bryner.

So, for the request part, I think a United E170 and American E75S (E170 model) and E75L (E175 model) would fit these aircraft very nicely.

Again, not expecting anything but simply thinking out loud.

Thank you,

Jacob Alleweireldt

I have asked this before but could one of you fine artists please consider a Kenya Airways E190 preferably 5Y-FFK. I flew on this aircraft and would love to replicate the flight. The first time I asked the aircraft was new and I think most painters were a little busy. I thought perhaps now things are a little quieter someone may be kind enough to help.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Malcolm Hancock

Alaska Airlines Opd by Horizon Air "HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE" Special Livery (N651QX) On Short Final...

I will be releasing this later this week, but wanted to offer a preview. This has taken some time as I created the winglet art, tail art and medallions by hand including the FALLEN SOLDIER and the HORIZON AIR SALUTES THOSE WHO SERVE. Enjoy the preview.

Cheers,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

N651QX_Preview1_Large.jpg

16 hours ago, mohd9992 said:

You can download liveries on inibuilds, and if it is not there you can contact them and they will do it for you, and their work is excellent, you just need to order the livery, I highly recommend it.

Or you can just post the request here and someone will do it for you....I highly recommend it...😉

10 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Or you can just post the request here and someone will do it for you....I highly recommend it...😉

jetBlue E-195. There was one available for the Ejets v2 E-195 but not sure if it's compatible with the v3 Ejets.

TIA, Jerry

1 hour ago, JerryJet said:

jetBlue E-195. There was one available for the Ejets v2 E-195 but not sure if it's compatible with the v3 Ejets.

TIA, Jerry

Hi Jerry,

JetBlue only flies the E190 (LR).  See https://www.planespotters.net/airline/JetBlue-Airways or https://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/JetBlue Airways.htm.  I was working on some of the other tails and the 2-color blue fuse stripe. Which reg did you have in mind?

1 hour ago, JPP88 said:

Jeffrey S. Bryner , can you share with us your "to do" liveries list ?
Thanks in advance

Olá,

Right now, I'm contemplating CONVIASA E190, China Southern E190, LOT Polish Airlines E170/175 (remember they were the first E170 operator) and possibly a  Tianjin Airlines E190. I saw a request for the TAP E195 which I may take on considering I did TAP in a E190.

That's top of mind for now....still need to release the J-AIR E190 I had started with the J-AIR E170.😧

Regards,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

31 minutes ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Hi Jerry,

JetBlue only flies the E190 (LR).  See https://www.planespotters.net/airline/JetBlue-Airways or https://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/JetBlue Airways.htm.  I was working on some of the other tails and the 2-color blue fuse stripe. Which reg did you have in mind?

Does not really matter to me since I have an Airbus in a Southwest livery. I like the jetBlue colors and patterns but only have the 175-195 combo. Can't really justify another $50-$60 to buy the 170-190 combo. As much as I like the Ejets I don't need the whole stable.

I also fly Delta in Europe and Africa, Austrian Airlines in the USA, etc. I try not to get bogged down with unnecessary details and just fly.

16 hours ago, JerryJet said:

Does not really matter to me since I have an Airbus in a Southwest livery. I like the jetBlue colors and patterns but only have the 175-195 combo. Can't really justify another $50-$60 to buy the 170-190 combo. As much as I like the Ejets I don't need the whole stable.

I also fly Delta in Europe and Africa, Austrian Airlines in the USA, etc. I try not to get bogged down with unnecessary details and just fly.

I certainly understand.  Might want to just fly the house (Embraer) livery. It's actually a nice looking paint scheme.

On 5/5/2020 at 7:52 AM, CptCharlie said:

A livery of the E-190 for Lufthansa would really make my day.

Unfortunatelly, there's only a 195 of Lufthansa so far.

Just posted May 7th on AVSIM: 

Lufthansa Cityline Embraer E190 (D-AECI): https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=217681 
Lufthansa Cityline Embraer E190 (D-AECH): https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=217680

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 8:23 AM, JPP88 said:

Jeffrey S. Bryner , 

So silente lately, i think we're all waiting for more of your liveries 🙂
Hope everything's ok with you 

Keep up 

Sorry mate - I've been busy with work (I'm a partner in an information technology consulting firm) and family. On the EJETS, I have been actively working on Conviasa E190, and Royal Jordanian E175 as well as China Southern E190  After that I hope to get back to the TAP E195, the J-AIR E190 then Tianjin Airlines E190.  Partly slowed down recreating the vector artwork on the conviasa repaint and I have not been putting so much time in lately. Hope to have some previews within the week for conviasa soon.

Best,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

image.thumb.png.94e9e4bea3a33d5fb06349207759e3ba.png

• Upvote 1