The simFlight Network Forums
hexzed

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For KMEM/MEM v2.0

In this second schedule i have decided to make the traffic more realistic, so there is more peaks and troughs.

Also included in this schedule is the new VIA Air flights

My schedule has 43 airlines that fly into Memphis including cargo, and charter flights and also General Aviation flights.

I have split my schedule into individual hours (which I highly recommend) so all flights are more likely to arrive and depart correctly, or if you prefer you can load the entire day in one go.

Please refer to the below graph for your preferred times 

Capture.thumb.PNG.abe11ff647990be8bd360000ef295375.PNG

Installation Instructions

1 Please back up the existing KMEM folder, before doing anything else

2 Please download both the “kmem_airlines.txt” and the “kmem_terminal.txt” from the dropbox link below and over write the existing files in the "Extensions\Airfields\KMEM" folder.

This is important, I will explain why in the notes.

3 Select the folder corresponding to the hour (or full day) you have selected, and download the “kmem_schedule.txt” and the “kmem_gaandlocaltraffic.txt” from the dropbox link below and over write the existing files in the "Extensions\Airfields\KMEM" folder.

Any questions on install please ask

Schedule Notes

The airlines.txt and terminal file is a must as I have customised a lot of cargo, regional and charter airlines IATA and/or ICAO codes that do not appear in the original Real Traffic file.

If these files are not used, my schedule will not work to its full potential

Reasons for this customising is so that;

1 Airlines cargo subsidiaries, and cargo feeders (eg Cathay Pacific Cargo, Wiggins Airways) can be assigned to cargo terminals

2 Regional airlines (eg Skywest, Republic Airlines) which operate for several mainline airlines (sometimes multiple mainline airlines at the same airport) can be assigned to the correct terminal for that particular mainline airline

3 Charter airlines that have no real world IATA code, can be assigned to a terminal if required

­--------------------------------------

This custom schedule will only work properly with the latest Real Traffic version

--------------------------------------

I have designed my schedules on the basis that all Real Colour packs have been installed

If not all Real Colour packs have been installed, the schedule will work but you will not get liveries on all aircraft

In addition to this some airlines in this schedule have no liveries associated with them at all and will appear white, this is a limitation of the game and not something i can change

I have adjusted a lot of callsigns to reflect the correct pronunciation in real life, so will need to be pronounced differently to what you may be used to with the default real traffic

Any questions in regards to these notes, please ask

I have tested the files and are working, but of course any issues, comments or corrections, please tell me 

Apart from that, have fun and be prepared to get your Fedex on!

Ben

DOWNLOAD FILES FROM HERE

Other custom schedules

EDDM, Munich Airport, Germany

EDDS, Stuttgart Airport, Germany

KLGA, La Guardia Airport, New York, USA

KSAN, San Diego Airport, USA

TIST, St. Thomas Airport, US Virgin Islands

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hexzed said:

Originally i made this schedule because there were no other plans for custom schedules, since then @crbascott has released his custom schedule which you can check out here

Thanks for the schedule, plug, and support. It's good to see KMEM get a little ❤️.

It's all about supporting each other, we do these schedules because we want to, and for the communities enjoyment 🙂

I have noticed some errors in the GA file that may have been causing some issues.

New Ga file is in Dropbox, please redownload

Ben

Thanks for a great schedule! I played two hours today (from 12.00). There were a coupleof issues (two?) with GA-planes not found by voice command. I don't remember exactly what the callsign was, but it was something like displaying N1111AA but it was called N-1111AA in the command, hence the voice command didn't find the plane. If I encounter it again I'll write the actual number down.

If you want to look at it right now you can look somewhere between 12.00 and 13.00, and it certainly was a GA (and I loaded the schedule for the whole day, not single hours).

Thanks again, I'll play this schedule again for sure!

Thanks for the feedback, i will check that now

Edit: Ok i have reuploaded the GA file. See if that works any better