The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to download the latest version of Real Traffic.

rick_valentine

Hi all probably a newb question but I've just purchased LEBL and Real Colour and i understand with every new release you need to re-download Real Traffic.
My latest version was sp6v10, so i went to my original download email to update to v11 but now my password has expired, any info guys? 

Cheers 

Rick.

I also had that issue this week with various packs.

I e-mailed bmt (orders@bmtmicro.com) the order id, purchase date, product id and password according to the mail I got when I purchased the packs.

They have been really quick and replied after 3-4 hours (re-activated the links and they do not expire in the future).

36 minutes ago, Sirius said:

I also had that issue this week with various packs.

I e-mailed bmt (orders@bmtmicro.com) the order id, purchase date, product id and password according to the mail I got when I purchased the packs.

They have been really quick and replied after 3-4 hours (re-activated the links and they do not expire in the future).

That's great I've emailed them and also asked if there was anyway these links didn't expire.

Cheers guys

14 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

I doubt there is a virus.  False positive.

If I understand the SmartScreen Filter correctly, it will not actively scan for a virus or malware. Rather, the reputation of the file is compared with a database to detect potentially infected programs. If this is the case (I can be wrong, too), then the question arises: Why do the two installers have a bad reputation?

1 hour ago, nyergesdesign said:

There can't be an infection.

I don't believe that it is. The problem is the Windows SmartScreen Filter message, probably due to a bad reputation of the new installers. So the question is: Why do the older files pass the SmartScreen Filter and the new ones not? You can ignore the warning, but why is there a warning at all?