The simFlight Network Forums

EGKK Bugs

andredragt

AFTER SUGGESTION: Rewritten just a few posts down.

Took me a while to find some bugs 😃

Bug 1:

If I have a plane taxiing eastwards on Kilo, it first goes north before turning south on Papa (turnoff not connected?)

Bug 2:

Planes going south on Papa with information 26R@A by P AS are holding short of the crossing AS/B instead of continuing to 26R

Same bug probably, planes with info 26R@B by N B are doing the same, with added problem that if you give those a Continue taxi command, they will Line up on 26R

Bug 3:

Terminal S1 only seems to have 1 active gate (the one in line with Taxiway Z)

Bug Report now with output log.....also..found Bug 4

This report is generated while using Nyerges RC/RT

Bug report

Extra Remarks are underlined

Bug 1:

If I have a plane taxiing eastwards on Kilo, it first goes north before turning south on Papa (turnoff not connected?)

I noticed that this is only if the plane starts on Kilo

EGGK-northPapa.png.f6c5044e2e9c21fbb5e6ffb12961ac03.png

Bug 2:

Planes going south on Papa with information 26R@A by P AS are holding short of the crossing AS/B instead of continuing to 26R

Same bug probably, planes with info 26R@B by N B are doing the same, with added problem that if you give those a Continue taxi command, they will Line up on 26R

so, misplaced Runway-Treshold?

EGGK_PapaShort.thumb.png.28242747d8e5febf96d6ccd30b114839.png

EGGK_BravoShort.thumb.png.4ae6b9c5cb0c577d2791532059e9af3c.png

Bug 3:

To make sure I was right, I made sure EZY only had Terminal S1 as option... the terminal should be completely full...

EGGK_EmptyT1.thumb.png.5b6273a369386561742dcea2572efed7.png

Bug 4:

See that Virgin Plane above in the ADIRS.. yeah, I accidentaly gave it pushback to 26L.... so completely stuck now, apparantly you can't use that one (08L does work)

Bug 5:

Terminal 3 does not accept Heavy Planes, see KTPA & KMCO Coming Into Gatwick

Also a general question/remark. I noticed in ATC-Joes schedule that some airlines didn't had a terminal, but did spawn. So for fun I removed all airlines from the terminal file... they are now all over the place

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 6:41 AM, andredragt said:

Took me a while to find some bugs 😃

Bug 1:

Bug 2:

Bug 3:

Bug 1. After pushback, if you just give a continue taxi to RWY 26L it's works fine, but if you issue specific taxiways to use to get to 26L, then it acts as you described!

Bug 2. I have also seen this at this airport, I think it may be something to do with the holding points for Bravo, maybe.

Bug 3. Also seen this too, using Real Traffic

One further point to add, at the real airport traffic heading for 26L do not routinely use taxiway Juliet east of November, due to 777's and 747's chopping tails off parked aircraft. They either use Zulu or AN/AS to get there, but T3D's automatic routing is down Juliet for aircraft coming from the West side of November.

Edited by scoobflight
Edit: comments removed as inappropriate for this forum. -Mods.

• 4 months later...