The simFlight Network Forums

United 7M9

ATC AlaskaGuy

hey I was just curious about something in the screen that Tower!3D Pro starts at with Melbourne Airport is there a way to use the airline I have circled and the one I have a arrow pointed at in this screen shot, just need to know what these airlines are listed as in the airline list for Tower!3D Pro.

59 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

hey I was just curious about something in the screen that Tower!3D Pro starts at with Melbourne Airport is there a way to use the airline I have circled and the one I have a arrow pointed at in this screen shot, just need to know what these airlines are listed as in the airline list for Tower!3D Pro.1425804365_MelbourneAirportScreenshot.thumb.jpg.4776e1b05d4eb7ef3aef019690c422b2.jpg

Sure, you can use them. All you have to do is delete Real Traffic.

They are the default/dummy airlines. If you look close at the startup screens at most (if not all) all the airports, they include the default airlines.

☺️