The simFlight Network Forums

Repaints - Requests and New Releases

espresso

On 1/21/2020 at 4:39 AM, rooster hancock said:

Anyone, PRETTY PLEASE!

Could one of you fine artists please consider a Kenya Airways E190 preferably 5Y-FFK.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Malcolm Hancock

PRETTY,PRETTY PLEASE! I have flown on this aircraft in the past and so want to recreate the flight. Thanks again for anyone's kind consideration.

Edited by rooster hancock

On 2/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

This is now available on AVSIM: https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=216308. Also for FINNAIR, finishing up OH-LKN in the FINNAIR One World Livery.  

After that, Costera (AeroMexico Connect) XA-ACT, then the J-Airs 170 and 190, then Copa Airlines' E190.

OH_LKH.jpg

Hi Jeffrey, thank you so much for your great Finnair repaint! I noticed one veeeery small thing, and this is really nitpicking, that I wanted to ask if you could change it?

The placard on the 1L door is not operated by Flybe anymore, its operated by Norra now and it looks like this: Norra.jpg

And how is the progess on OH-LKN? Really looking forward to it!

Edited by BlueFinn

9 hours ago, BlueFinn said:

Hi Jeffrey, thank you so much for your great Finnair repaint! I noticed one veeeery small thing, and this is really nitpicking, that I wanted to ask if you could change it?

The placard on the 1L door is not operated by Flybe anymore, its operated by Norra now and it looks like this: Norra.jpg

Greetings,

I have updated OH-LKH per your comment. I'll post it on AVSIM later today hopefully as I am planning on posting the J-AIR E170 too.  Below is the preview of the change to OH-KLH.  

Also, OH-LKN is done, but I have not posted it. Sorry. Here's a screenshot of OH-LKN on the stand at EGCC.

OH-LKH-Update_1_Smaller.png

OH-LKN_Preview_1_Small.png

9 hours ago, BlueFinn said:

See my reply below. I'd like to credit you for this, so if you can send me your real name via PM, I'll make sure you include your name in the credits for the update on AVSIM.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:16 PM, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Greetings,

I have updated OH-LKH per your comment. I'll post it on AVSIM later today hopefully as I am planning on posting the J-AIR E170 too.  Below is the preview of the change to OH-KLH.  

Also, OH-LKN is done, but I have not posted it. Sorry. Here's a screenshot of OH-LKN on the stand at EGCC.

Thank you so much and they both look beautiful!

19 hours ago, BlueFinn said:

Thank you so much and they both look beautiful!

The updated OH-LKH has been published on AVSIM. Here's the link: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=216689

FINNAIR "oneworld" E190 OH-LKN should be released by end of week.  After that, Copa Airlines and some JetBlue E190's.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:15 PM, dahsteak said:

Has anyone found United, American, or Delta liveries for the 170? Republic Airways operates the E170 for all 3 of these legacies.

I noticed a shortage of E170's of those liveries as well -- looks like the E175 got those liveries from inibuilds et al, though.  Currently, I'm working on Copa Airlines' E190 next, then E190's for JetBlue, then Alaska op''d by SkyWest, but after that I may at least have a go at Delta then United op'd by Republic.

Edited by Jeffrey S. Bryner
Typos.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

I noticed a shortage of E170's of those liveries as well -- looks like the E175 got those liveries from inibuilds et al, though.  Currently, I'm working on Copa Airlines' E190 next, then E190's for JetBlue, then Alaska op''d by SkyWest, but after that I may at least have a go at Delta then United op'd by Republic.

Awesome looking forward to it! Hopefully an American E190 comes out too!

17 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Bit of a boring one - But is there just a plain white livery out there for the E170? As Eastern Airways in the UK have one but it doesn't have their livery on at the moment.

Photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9163098

Hi there,

G-CIXW for the Feelthere E170. See link below:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApB2Juk4klxHij9hUtt7_08LFQvw?e=XCsnd6

Happy flying! ✈️ CptAnubis

• Like 1