The simFlight Network Forums

Tower3D! : PHNL Bug Report(s)

andredragt

2 hours ago, TP Gaming said:

I´m sure within the next Airports on which I will be involved, if they allow me, the Bug rate must be 0. I hate a product not being 100%.

As they say, if you're going to dream ... dream big.

As a former beta tester myself I had similar desires as you for flawless DLCs, but there are too many obstacles to overcome ... game engine limitations and bugs, development decisions, endless scenarios, etc. But, I wish you luck.

You think any of the "bugs we have missed" were due to using a modded version? 😉 

8 hours ago, crbascott said:

You think any of the "bugs we have missed" were due to using a modded version?

Bugs in airport design will still be there when using my modifications e.g. a broken/missing taxiway will still be broken/missing. I also haven't made any functional changes to the route generation code (yet), so any routing failures will also be the same.

Since Honolulu has been released, I did send the pushback truck drivers for some training, so in the future that might hide some pushback problems that the unmoddified game might have.

I'll have to add that "line up and wait" bug to my list of things to fix though. 🙂

On 5/20/2020 at 9:44 PM, HappyNUyear said:

There's most likely a glitch on TWY "F" between end of RWY 22R and TWY "D" 

I can confirm there's a glitch with F north of 4L/22R. In my case I tried to let a Mokulele Airlines Cessna depart from 4L and desperately tried to utilize the northern part of F for it, but the game didn't allow it. The only way using this part of F was allowed was when I taxied an arrival via F, D, B, then E after having a UPS blocking C.

(Note: I'm using my own schedule.)

PHNL_Twy-F-issue.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2020 at 4:02 PM, Pedantic G said:

Isn't this the same issue that @andredragt reported earlier in this thread for 22L and 22R that FT are investigating? Apologies if you are listing something else.

The OP (Original Poster) reported an issue landing on 22R/4L with aircraft exiting at TWY F to starboard side. I'm reporting a similar issue with aircraft landing on 22L exiting starboard side of RWY 22L/4R onto TWY F and after crossing 22R/4L the aircraft backtaxi's from Approach End of RWY 4L/22R towards (for example) TWY D and exits instead of original Taxi F, D and so forth

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1112.jpeg

• Thanks 1