The simFlight Network Forums

Log of Penalties Received

shortaj

Hi,

I have Tower 3D Pro, There have been many occasions where I have accumulated penalty points but missed seeing what I received the penalty for.

Is there a log file of penalty points received or some way of seeing what the accumulation of penalties consist of?

Thanks

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, hartleecub said:

Do you get delay penalties for arriving aircraft after they land if they don't get to the gate within a prescribed time?

There are two -50 "wait" penalties that I'm aware of: 

1) After 15 minutes (and subsequent 15 minute intervals), you will receive a wait penalty if you haven't issue a pushback command to an aircraft that has requested push and start. Once you issue a pushback command, there will no longer be a wait penalty even if you never tell them to taxi. 

2) After 15 minutes (and subsequent 15 minute intervals), you will receive a penalty for not issuing a taxi command to a plane that has landed. Once a taxi command has been issued, there will no longer be a wait penalty even if you have them hold position and they never reach the gate.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Graavan said:

If I could add a related question here, is there a "list" of all penalties describing what they are for us newer folk?

Yes, just look at my log file after a session. 😂

Actually, I’m not aware of a list. There’s nothing in the user manual or annotated manual to my knowledge.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Unhandled plane xx! -500 pts
You forgot to send xx to departure -100 pts
Wait penalty xx:  -50 pts
Crash xx - xx. -1000 pts
Ground Collision Alert! ( xx - xx ) -500 pts
Air Collision Alert! ( xx - xx ) -500 pts
Runway Alert! ( xx - xx ) -500 pts
Turbulance Cat I Alert! ( xx - xx ) -500 pts
Turbulance Cat II Alert! ( xx - xx ) -500 pts
Turbulance Cat III Alert! ( xx - xx ) -500 pts
MAP ERROR, no escape xx: -10 pts

1 hour ago, hexzed said:

Interesting. I have had penalties for everything except turbulence, and my separation hasn't been the best at times. 

I've never seen the "Turbulance" (FT or Wildcard misspelling?) penalties either. They're obviously in the game code since Wildcard found them, but not sure if/what triggers them.