The simFlight Network Forums
shortaj

Log of Penalties Received

Hi,

I have Tower 3D Pro, There have been many occasions where I have accumulated penalty points but missed seeing what I received the penalty for.

Is there a log file of penalty points received or some way of seeing what the accumulation of penalties consist of?

Thanks

Yes but only during the session. Scroll through the history before endng your session, or after seeing an error notification and you will see them.

You should also be able to see the penalties from your previous session in the game.log or output_log.txt (in the tower3d_Data folder) files. I'd post an example but my last session was clean. Do you believe in miracles?!?

3 hours ago, hartleecub said:

Do you get delay penalties for arriving aircraft after they land if they don't get to the gate within a prescribed time?

There are two -50 "wait" penalties that I'm aware of: 

1) After 15 minutes (and subsequent 15 minute intervals), you will receive a wait penalty if you haven't issue a pushback command to an aircraft that has requested push and start. Once you issue a pushback command, there will no longer be a wait penalty even if you never tell them to taxi. 

2) After 15 minutes (and subsequent 15 minute intervals), you will receive a penalty for not issuing a taxi command to a plane that has landed. Once a taxi command has been issued, there will no longer be a wait penalty even if you have them hold position and they never reach the gate.

• Upvote 1

If I could add a related question here, is there a "list" of all penalties describing what they are for us newer folk?

46 minutes ago, Graavan said:

If I could add a related question here, is there a "list" of all penalties describing what they are for us newer folk?

Yes, just look at my log file after a session. 😂

Actually, I’m not aware of a list. There’s nothing in the user manual or annotated manual to my knowledge.

• Haha 1