The simFlight Network Forums

TOWER!3D PRO SP33c HAS BEEN RELEASED

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

We just released a service pack for fixing some voice recognition issues involving taxiways with number (ie.: L2, K3, etc). We used Tracon!:SE's voice engine and worked it even further to what we consider so far the best voice recognition in Tower!XX's history. It should give you a fast and reliable voice recognition. We strongly suggest training your Windows voice recognition a few more times (each times it will give you a different text making V R more reliable).

As usual; existing feelThere.com, ATCSuite.com customers can get the latest by re-downloading from the same link, Steam customers can use Steam's built in updater and we are about to submit this build to our 3rd party resellers in the upcoming days.

Thank you

Vic & co

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, B737max said:

When i go to the links in the original email it keeps saying password expired even using product ID and password, any ideas how to download the latest i bought through BMT Micro

This happens from time to time.  Just email BMT and they will reset it.

Andrew

18 hours ago, mechajames said:

B737max just email BMT and ask them to reinstate the link. it takes like an hour max normally.

well i have replied to my purchased email from bmtmicro yesterday afternoon and they still have not answered, any other ideas?

Thanks

1 hour ago, B737max said:

well i have replied to my purchased email from bmtmicro yesterday afternoon and they still have not answered, any other ideas?

Thanks

Same thing happened to me and I called them. Answered promptly and took care of my issue immediately.

2 comments

BMT micro: I emailed them on a Sunday  afternoon in Australia (late Saturday night in the U.S.) for a password reset. Not expecting a reply until U.S. back to work on Monday. I received a reply  with an hour & the password reset. Good service.

Tower SP33c:  SFO Taxiway F1 now works good & I think the speech engine seem to understand quickly spoken speech  much better.

Good  work.

Kev M 

Could someone please confirm what the version number that should showing in the lower left? What I have is "v1.1.132.1197 SP2" which does not sound right.

I have download file using the original link in the email that I received when I purchased program on 02/12/18. It downloads fine but the file name is "Tower3DProSP2_installer.exe" which sounds like service pack 2. Also after installing, getting the above version. Checked to make sure that new one was not installing to a different location but does not appear to be.

Barton,

That is weird. In my experience using the original links downloads the latest version which is exactly as crbascott states above 'Tower3DProSP33c_installer.exe'. But fear not, Seth & Barb at BMT Micro set the bar for customer service.

Wayne