The simFlight Network Forums

Custom (REAL) Traffic #12 -- Boston v2.0 -- Summer 2018

ATControl  -- Joe

What's up everyone, 

My name is Joe.  Thanks for checking out my custom (REAL) traffic schedules. 

You can find me at ATControl --- YouTube Home playing this game

See the action from Boston here -->  Boston - Schedule v2.0

***I create QUALITY schedules -- not QUANTITIES of schedules***

--- If you are using this in your games/videos/posts -- please make reference to ME as the owner (direct to YT channel)

**Be sure to check out all my prior custom schedules for KLAX v1.0, KLAS, KLGA, KPHL, KLAX v2.0, KBOS, KPHX, KJFK, KMCO, KLAS v2.0 & ATL!  (links at the end of this post to all previous schedules)

====================================================

((CURRENT GAME SCHEDULE -- 8/14/2018))

DROPBOX -- Boston (KBOS) v2.0 -- Summer 2018

***YOU MUST INSTALL THE UPDATED AIRLINES FILE TO GET MAX USE OF THE SCHEDULE ***

*** YOU MUST INSTALL THE POWER HOUR FILES DURING 0600-2100 TO ALLOW MAX USE ***

BOStitle.png.6b2bd9815d904a59e14495e151e02591.png

KBOSvolumeCHART.png.99de0cf72564c08203156221dba2e4fd.png

Read the READ-ME file for install directions

Quick Links to Prior Custom (REAL) Traffic Schedules

KLAX #1 - v1.0      KLAS #2 -- v1.0     KPHL #3 -- v1.0     KLGA #4 - v1.0    KLAX #5 - v2.0     KBOS #6 -v1.0 Intro 2018  KPHX #7 -- v1.0  KJFK #8 -- v1.0  KMCO #9 -- v1.0 KLAS #10 -- v2.0  KATL #11 -- v1.0

HAPPY CONTROLLING !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pick the starting time (folder) from the Summer folder of the download. There will be 4 files in it. Then navigate to the games KBOS folder.

..\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\KBOS or

..\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\KBOS

Copy over the files in the games KBOS folder with the files from the download - overwrite them. I recommend making a copy of the original files to restore them if necessary.

Start the game...

1 hour ago, sssdsdssdd said:

the  first one with 6:00am?? 

Sorry, just forgot to write two words:

Pick the starting time 'you want'...

The 4 kbos txt files in the main folder of the download are containing the whole day. The files in the hourly folders contain only a few hours, which usually leads to shorter loading times and better performance. If you want to play many hours (4+) at a time, you should use the files for the whole day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 1:46 PM, Kim said:

Hi Joe, yours spring 2019 schedules stop loading at 63% on my computer, i have the latest RT and RC

Did you read the READ ME and use the designated power hours during the prime hours of the day or are you loading the full schedule like the read me says not to?

***I went back through every power hour for Boston Summer 2018 and all load as expected

8 hours ago, Christian 87 said:

Hi I got your new hard drive I downloaded Tower 3D and i have the latest Real traffic but it is stuck on 81%   I don’t know how to solve this

Did you read the READ ME and use the designated power hours during the prime hours of the day or are you loading the full schedule like the read me says not to?

If you used the power hour, then WHICH one is is not loading?  Need more info.

***I went back through every power hour for Boston Summer 2018 and all load as expected

On 8/24/2018 at 2:18 AM, ATControl -- Joe said:

What's up everyone, 

My name is Joe.  Thanks for checking out my custom (REAL) traffic schedules. 

You can find me at ATControl --- YouTube Home playing this game

See the action from Boston here -->  Boston - Schedule v2.0

***I create QUALITY schedules -- not QUANTITIES of schedules***

--- If you are using this in your games/videos/posts -- please make reference to ME as the owner (direct to YT channel)

**Be sure to check out all my prior custom schedules for KLAX v1.0, KLAS, KLGA, KPHL, KLAX v2.0, KBOS, KPHX, KJFK, KMCO, KLAS v2.0 & ATL!  (links at the end of this post to all previous schedules)

====================================================

((CURRENT GAME SCHEDULE -- 8/14/2018))

DROPBOX -- Boston (KBOS) v2.0 -- Summer 2018

***YOU MUST INSTALL THE UPDATED AIRLINES FILE TO GET MAX USE OF THE SCHEDULE ***

*** YOU MUST INSTALL THE POWER HOUR FILES DURING 0600-2100 TO ALLOW MAX USE ***

BOStitle.png.6b2bd9815d904a59e14495e151e02591.png

KBOSvolumeCHART.png.99de0cf72564c08203156221dba2e4fd.png

Read the READ-ME file for install directions

Quick Links to Prior Custom (REAL) Traffic Schedules

KLAX #1 - v1.0      KLAS #2 -- v1.0     KPHL #3 -- v1.0     KLGA #4 - v1.0    KLAX #5 - v2.0     KBOS #6 -v1.0 Intro 2018  KPHX #7 -- v1.0  KJFK #8 -- v1.0  KMCO #9 -- v1.0 KLAS #10 -- v2.0  KATL #11 -- v1.0

HAPPY CONTROLLING !!!

Thank you for all the effort you and the other schedule creators do for free, in your spare time, for all of us.

I for one truly appreciate it.

BLB (Peter)

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 11:37 AM, blacklabelbraai said:

Thank you for all the effort you and the other schedule creators do for free, in your spare time, for all of us.

I for one truly appreciate it.

BLB (Peter)

Thanks for the hard work the patients I have tried an it takes time to make custom schedules so from the tower 3D community thank u