The simFlight Network Forums

EDDM Gata to runway bug

Michi10

English

Hello Community

I liked the EDDM Munich, I send planes from Gata to runway 26R Crash it just like that.
Since this plane drives over another Gata out and there it collies.
The next thing is in the Terminal 1 Z module, there are also big problems and although I send an airplane to the runway drives the dare what the plane rausschiebt not but he turns around his own Ax like a madman and nothing happens he stays 1 Hour are the plane and he is still turning.
This can also be found in Terminal 2.
So I can not send any machines to Gate T1Z otherwise crashes it here too.

Please can you look at the times that I'm lost there is a bug inside or an error.

Germany:

Hallo Community

Mir ist beim EDDM München was auf gefallen schicke ich Flugzeuge von Gata zur Startbahn 26R Crash es nur so.
Da diese Flugzeug über ein anderes Gata raus fährt und da kommt es zur Kolliesion.
Das nächste was ist im Terminal 1 Z Modul gibt es auch große Probleme und zwar wen ich hier ein Flugzeug zur Startbahn schicke fährt der wagen was das Flugzeug rausschiebt nicht sondern er dreht sich um die eigene Axe wie ein Irrer und es passiert nichts er bleibt 1 Stunde stehen das Flugzeug und er dreht noch immer. Das ist auch in Terminal 2 zu finden.
So kann ich keine Maschinen zum Gate T1Z schicken sonst Crasht es hier auch nocht.

Bitte könnt Ihr das mal anschauen den mir scheind da ist ein Bug drinnen oder ein Fehler.

• 5 months later...

Hello Community

I know that this post is already a few months back but I have to take this again, which is still not resolved.

Error list:

Vehicles that push the aircraft away from the Gata are still turning around their own axles
Aircraft pushed out of the Gata to the taxiway are still pushed over the other crash -500 point
Terminal 1C and 1D can only partly landed aircraft to the terminal send this is a problem to find the plane although I have given him the way the way Nevertheless not and lead stand so that another plane into Kracht -500 points deduction. No matter what, I always try the same.
Update on Steam what you buy at the airport as ADD-ON is not passed through
Center2 has no function at all

These are still the same problems that have not been fixed so now a question, when will this be fixed?
Where do I find these files:
Which aircraft is suitable for which gate? I can not find this anywhere?
DHL, EVA Carago, Malaysia Airlines livery is still missing.
Austrian Airlines has now been changed to MyAustrian Airlines only to Info.

Germany:

Hallo Community

Ich weiß das dieser Post schon einige Monate zurück liegt aber ich muss dies wieder mal aufgreifen den das ist noch immer nicht behoben.

Fehler Liste:

Fahrzeug die das Flugzeugt vom Gata weg schieben drehen sich noch immer um die Eigene Axen
Flugzeuge die vom Gata zur Taxiway rausgeschoben werden noch immer über den anderen weg hinausgeschoben Crash -500 Punkt
Terminal 1C und 1D kann mann nur zum Teil gelandete Flugzeuge zum Terminal schicken dies ist dann ein Problem das Flugzeug finden obwohl ich Ihm das angegeben habe den weg Trotzdem nicht und bleim stehen so das ein anderes Flugzeug hinein Kracht -500 Punkte abzug. Ganz egal was ich versuch immer das gleiche.
Update über Steam was man an Flughafen als ADD-ON kauft wird nicht durch geführt
Center2 hat überhaupt keine Funktion

Das sind jetzt noch immer die selben Probleme die noch immer nicht behoben wurde daher jetzt mal eine Frage wann wird dieses behoben?
Wo finde ich diese Datein:
Welche Flugzeuge für welchem Gate geeignet ist dieses Finde ich nirgensdwo?
DHL, EVA Carago, Malaysia Airlines Lackierung fehlen noch immer.
Austrian Airlines wurde jetzt auf MyAustrian Airlines geändert nur zu Info.

MfG

Michi10

5 hours ago, Michi10 said:

Hello Community

I know that this post is already a few months back but I have to take this again, which is still not resolved.

Error list:

Vehicles that push the aircraft away from the Gata are still turning around their own axles
Aircraft pushed out of the Gata to the taxiway are still pushed over the other crash -500 point
Terminal 1C and 1D can only partly landed aircraft to the terminal send this is a problem to find the plane although I have given him the way the way Nevertheless not and lead stand so that another plane into Kracht -500 points deduction. No matter what, I always try the same.
Update on Steam what you buy at the airport as ADD-ON is not passed through
Center2 has no function at all

These are still the same problems that have not been fixed so now a question, when will this be fixed?
DHL, EVA Carago, Malaysia Airlines livery is still missing.
Austrian Airlines has now been changed to MyAustrian Airlines only to Info.

Germany:

Hallo Community

Ich weiß das dieser Post schon einige Monate zurück liegt aber ich muss dies wieder mal aufgreifen den das ist noch immer nicht behoben.

Fehler Liste:

Fahrzeug die das Flugzeugt vom Gata weg schieben drehen sich noch immer um die Eigene Axen
Flugzeuge die vom Gata zur Taxiway rausgeschoben werden noch immer über den anderen weg hinausgeschoben Crash -500 Punkt
Terminal 1C und 1D kann mann nur zum Teil gelandete Flugzeuge zum Terminal schicken dies ist dann ein Problem das Flugzeug finden obwohl ich Ihm das angegeben habe den weg Trotzdem nicht und bleim stehen so das ein anderes Flugzeug hinein Kracht -500 Punkte abzug. Ganz egal was ich versuch immer das gleiche.
Update über Steam was man an Flughafen als ADD-ON kauft wird nicht durch geführt

Das sind jetzt noch immer die selben Probleme die noch immer nicht behoben wurde daher jetzt mal eine Frage wann wird dieses behoben?

MfG

Michi10

Hi,

Thank you for the information. The EDDM sp is on the to-do list. We will update it as soon as we can.

Gabor

I have some pictures where the problem is once from the runway to the terminal, this also happens very often and that with every plane it is ADR, KLM AUA, AUR and so on,

1575397352_TerminalProblem.jpg.eb220fbe77cf3ab2210857a70a1f7253.jpg

command.thumb.jpg.d925e7cd3dd41ee612b31e9a463f7284.jpg

Germany:

Ich habe da einige Bilder wo das Problem ist einmal von der Landebahn zum Terminal, dies kommt auch sehr offt vor und das mit jedem Flugzeug sei es ADR, KLM AUA, AUR und so weiter,

and then another where a small jet just at Takoff is and should be normal white already in the air this happens about five times with which plane.

1605089054_Jettakoff.jpg.a40e952cc5649197dfe729c6975e9f50.jpg

361487761_Jettakoff0.jpg.de9337c3e80084fbb5ffab488d186874.jpg

Germany

und dann noch eines wo ein kleiner Jet gerade beim Takoff ist und sollte normaler weiße schon in der Luft sein dies passiert ca. fünf mal egal mit welchem Flugzeug.

I hope that this is enough where the problem lies.

I still found some mistakes because I would have to take another picture and post it here. 
It can not be that it crashes again and again.

Germany

Ich hoffe das dies reicht wo das Problem liegt.

Einig Fehlern habe ich noch gefunden da müßte ich noch mals ein Bild machen und es hier Posten. Den das kann es nicht sein das es immer wieder kracht.

MfG

Michi10

Hi all,

Gabor at @nyergesdesignhas reached out to me to see if anyone can really understand what the issue here is that @Michi10is trying to make (apologies Michi as understand that English is not your first language and I don't understand German that well). Gabor is Hungarian and understands German even less than me!

Can anyone on the forum help spell out what the issues raised are so that Gabor can understand as he is in the final fixes for his EDDM SP?

Many thanks in advance

Gary

On 3/7/2019 at 4:12 PM, nyergesdesign said:

Fehler Liste:

Let me translate as good as i can [the problem is Michi used Google Translator to Translate a German text to english and the he translated that english text back to german so both versiona are hard to understand]

List of issues:

1. Pushback trucks still turn around and do 360° Turns all the time

2.The pushback trucks still push the planes into other planes which results in a crash [not sure about that one]

3. You cant send all landing planes to Terminal 1C and 1D, some of them dont find a route [This is the known issue with the middle gates not receiving arrivals]

4. The airport does not show up /does not get updated when bought via steam [No idea what this means, some problem with steam / not airport related]

5. The Taxiway Center_2 has no functionality

6. DHL Cargo, EVA Cargo, Malaysia Airlines liveries are still missing

Those problems havent been fixed yet, so i´d like to know when this will happen.

And i would like to know where i can find the following informations:

1. Which planes are supported by which gates (Which plane fits into which gate)

And just for your information: Austrian Airlines has been changed to MyAustrian

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2019 at 10:49 AM, Michi10 said:

Michi10

You can find this information in the terminal.txt file.

The other issues are now clear, working on it.

Hi Gabor,

Not sure this is the answer to his question. Its not about which airline parks at which terminal, it is about which planes are supported by which gates ( ie which plane fits into which gate?).

This is something that quite a number of people have asked for but I think @crbascottsummed it up really well in his recent comment on the NEO plane topic which stated "with Tower!2011 we had the ability to customize airports (and airplanes) which I took advantage of to make more realistic terminal assignments down to the gate level if necessary. Sadly, we lost this modding feature with Tower!3D.". Therefore us minions don't get to know! 🙂

Gary

On 3/14/2019 at 4:13 PM, nyergesdesign said:

Ooh I see.

I could give this information, but I can't see the point. 

The game automatically finds the gate for every plane.

Gabor

I think the reference is to large aircraft parking in gates too small for them and wings overlapping each other.

I would love to be able to assign gates as size specific so that only small aircraft park at small gates etc.....

On 3/14/2019 at 1:54 PM, Pedantic G said:

Hi Gabor,

Not sure this is the answer to his question. Its not about which airline parks at which terminal, it is about which planes are supported by which gates ( ie which plane fits into which gate?).

This is something that quite a number of people have asked for but I think @crbascottsummed it up really well in his recent comment on the NEO plane topic which stated "with Tower!2011 we had the ability to customize airports (and airplanes) which I took advantage of to make more realistic terminal assignments down to the gate level if necessary. Sadly, we lost this modding feature with Tower!3D.". Therefore us minions don't get to know! 🙂

Gary

On 3/16/2019 at 5:29 PM, Gunu said:

I think the reference is to large aircraft parking in gates too small for them and wings overlapping each other.

I would love to be able to assign gates as size specific so that only small aircraft park at small gates etc.....

I can't solve this problems, because I don't develop the game. We only give the Real Traffic and Real Color add-ons.

Anyways, the game doesn't let big planes in small gates.

Gabor

Here I still have something wals as bug and big mistake is see the picture SAS happened with DLH.
And that's the case with every gata so when it comes to the cut that's almost -10000 point and it can not be worth it and at Terminals 1B and 1C I do not get planes from the runway to the terminal.

Crash.jpg.177b4f3986d94e419867974844dd407f.jpgCrash0.jpg.4e846234ce28730c43f28693a9aab1ab.jpg

I guess he experienced what I found (but somehow always missed for documentation): A plane missing its path on pushback and subsequently either

1) spinning around backwards trying to catch it after not being separated from the tug despite calling ready for taxi (that's a bug I found on several airports such as JFK - at the MA ramp with the two Terminal-1-side gates closest to the building -, LEBL - at the GA-side EN ramp, or at EDDM's Terminal 2 alongside W2, mostly with the Dash-8s from Luxair or Croatia), or

2) just going offroad, parallel to W2 and across the runway into nowhere (unless it hits another aircraft in the process, I guess), which is what happened once or twice in my gameplay.

On 3/24/2019 at 7:28 PM, nyergesdesign said:

What happened exactly? DLH or SAS pushed back? Has it happend once or many times? 

It does not matter if it's DLH, SAS or EWG that happens with any plane, which works the same with A319, A320, A321 and Boeing.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:55 AM, DeltaVII said:

I guess he experienced what I found (but somehow always missed for documentation): A plane missing its path on pushback and subsequently either

1) spinning around backwards trying to catch it after not being separated from the tug despite calling ready for taxi (that's a bug I found on several airports such as JFK - at the MA ramp with the two Terminal-1-side gates closest to the building -, LEBL - at the GA-side EN ramp, or at EDDM's Terminal 2 alongside W2, mostly with the Dash-8s from Luxair or Croatia), or

Whether it's with the Dash-8, E190, A319, A320, A321 it simply remains a programming junk that drives over another gata where a plane is still standing.

One or two times that happens 50 times and that's really not worth it to have something like that if it's only ever crashes and -500 points deducted and if I calculate that 50 X 500 = -25 000 points that's not normal and that's still in a hour since I imagine the question must be.

The next thing I noticed is every time an airplane has landed. It crashes with the next plane, which ends up just because it does not come to the terminal. Here too -1000 points and if that happens we say 10 times then I'm with the -25000 and -10000 to calculate I'm on -35000 sowas there is in reality not at all.
For what is the center 2 of course because if you can not even use it because it is always refused because you could make a parking position yes. See Posted March 8 above because there is a CLH looking for the gate and can not find the way I have as follow CLH1387 Taxi to Terminal via B10 S S6 C4 O1 and then on Senden and he even accepted it and is there for 30 minutes in This time it just crashes so it gets really boring.

894870010_TerminalProblem.jpg.e3f4c455fe9d7573369d27c788ead56e.jpg

• 1 month later...

Germany:

Hallo Community

Nach diesem Patch v1.2.78.946 SP 3.3c habe ich einige Tests Durchläufe gemacht und komme nun zum Ergebnis des Tower 3D Pro und Tower 3D.

Landebahn zum Terminal wurde nicht behoben, sondern noch viel schlimmer.

Flugzeuge vom Terminal zur Startbahn dauert etwas länger oder der weg wird nicht gefunden.

Statt weniger Crash sind es doppelt so viele Crash.

Terminal zu der Startbahn 50% funktioniert

Landebahn zum Terminal 1B und 1C 10%

Landebahn zum Terminal 2LH ist jetzt sogar neu dazugekommen 50%

Flugzeuge was in dem Flugplan steh wird auch nicht mehr richtig gelesen 50%

Crash sehr stark 100%

Flugzeuge werden mit einem Ringelspiel vom Bodenfahrzeugt 20 Minuten festgehalten das Passiert im Terminal 1 wo der Taxiway D1 ist nach der Freilassung des Flugzeugs geht das Ringelspiel bei den Taxiway S8 und D4 los und das zwei Durchläufe.

Für was gibt es den Center2 ist der zum Spaß drinnen oder gibt es da einen Befehl?

Mein Tipp wehr den Center2 rausnehmen.

Taxiway R 0%

Mich hat mal eine geschrieben welche Flugzeuge auf dem Terminal 1B und 1C hingehören es sollte in Irgendeiner Date vom Flughafen München stehen, aber da steht nichts welche da hineinpassen oder welche das es funktionier.

English: Hello Community

After this patch v1.2.78.946 SP 3.3c I did some tests and now I come to the result of the Tower 3D Pro and Tower 3D.
Runway to the terminal was not fixed, but much worse.
Aircraft from the terminal to the runway takes a little longer or the route is not found.
Instead of a few crashes, there are twice as many crashes.

Terminal to the runway 50% works
Runway to Terminal 1B and 1C 10%
Runway to Terminal 2LH has even been added 50%
Airplanes that are in the flight plan is not read properly 50%
Crash very strong 100%
Aircraft are arrested with a fiddle play from the ground vehicle 20 minutes ago Passed in Terminal 1 where the Taxiway D1 is after the release of the plane the fiddle play starts at the Taxiway S8 and D4 and the two passes.
What is the Center2 for fun inside or is there a command?
My tip we'll take out the Center2.
Taxiway R 0%

One time I wrote which aircraft belong on the terminal 1B and 1C it should be in any date from Munich airport, but there is nothing that fit in there or which it work.

MfG

Michi10

1 hour ago, hexzed said:

Tower service pack 3.3c was released ages ago, and has nothing to do with the bugs specific to EDDM

It's not always easy to differentiate an airport specific bug with a game engine bug. As we both know, there are notable game engine bugs that impact all airports - including EDDM.

Bottom line: if/when an SP for EDDM is released there will still be issues with EDDM.

German: Mich hat mal eine geschrieben welche Flugzeuge auf dem Terminal 1B und 1C hingehören?
Was kann ich noch machen soll ich diesen Terminal leer lassen?

English: Me once wrote which aircraft on Terminal 1B and 1C belong?
What else can I do should I leave this terminal empty?