The simFlight Network Forums

Game keeps crashing

Braf123456

I may not be able to help, but other, more competent people will probably ask themselves: What have you played this morning, what is the error message, which game is it actually about and has anything changed about your system since the last time you played?

@Braf123456 I notice that you have had about 256 posts so you have a reasonable grip on the sim and as @EliGrim says please give more info as to what happened so the Dev's & the experts can have a look at the problem. As it has been seemingly working for a period of time before this problem arose, have a look & see if anything has changed on your computer that might have upset the program. It can sometimes be the slightest change that can throw it all into confusion.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 707FAN said:

@Braf123456 I notice that you have had about 256 posts so you have a reasonable grip on the sim and as @EliGrim says please give more info as to what happened so the Dev's & the experts can have a look at the problem. As it has been seemingly working for a period of time before this problem arose, have a look & see if anything has changed on your computer that might have upset the program. It can sometimes be the slightest change that can throw it all into confusion.

I don’t know what changed I played it before I went to work an it was fine an now it won’t work 

On 1/1/2019 at 7:44 AM, 707FAN said:

You just made my day :)