The simFlight Network Forums

OMDB-DXB Custom Schedule Files

ATC AlaskaGuy

Yep sorry KWI is but on line 339 in the schedule it is spelt with a lower case I, so the program flags it as a issue

DXB, KWi, 320, J9,  390, 12:00, 21:55, 1, J9

You need to add Qeshm International Airport (IATA: GSM, ICAO: OIKQ) into your airport file or the below lines 111 and 384 in your schedule won't work

GSM, DXB, AR8, QB,  613, 16:00, 12:00, 1, QB

DXB, GSM, AR8, QB,  614, 12:00, 17:00, 1, QB

It doesn't really matter as Tower will just ignore these flights, but just thought you might like to know

16 minutes ago, hexzed said:

It doesn't really matter as Tower will just ignore these flights, but just thought you might like to know

Actually, I would disagree. It looks to me @ATC AlaskaGuy is distributing an exact copy of the airplanes and airports files from Real Traffic sp6v16. I personally think this is a form of stealing and/or software piracy.  If the files aren't custom, then there is no valid reason to redistribute them.  

I would recommend editing the airports file and deleting the airplanes file from the main post in order to contribute and distribute a custom schedule ethically. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

hexed I am going ot try and look at something else with Dubai for some reason only in the time 00:00 it takes forever to load so there might be to many emirates flights not sure it this is the issue although when I first got Dubai and it was the original schedule that came with the airport it was doing this to but even worse.

• 7 months later...

I would appreciate your assistance, comparing the below file with actual Charts and stand numbers 

omdb_terminal.txt

Terminal_1A appears to be Concourse A (A1 to A10, D1 to D10)
Terminal_3B appears to be Concourse B (B14 to B27, F17 to F27)
Terminal_1C appears to be Concourse C (B1 to B12, F2 to F13)
Terminal_CargoS appears to be Apron S (S1 to S15)
Terminal_D appears to be Concourse D (C48 to C64)
Terminal_2 appears to be Terminal 2 (E1 to E21)
Terminal_padG appears to be Apron G (G1 to G17)

Where are the following?
Terminal_CargoN
Terminal_RemoteW
Terminal_RemoteN
Terminal_RemoteE

Are the following configured in Tower 3D PRO?
Apron C  : C18 - C40, C41 - C47
Apron H : H1 - H2
Apron E : E22 - E38, E43
Apron Q : Q1 - Q11

10 hours ago, DeltaVII said:

As far as I have been researching, this would be the real-world terminal assignment:

DXB.thumb.jpg.563bd57c1e6396629fd3f4130f53c0a2.jpg

Excellent, exactly what I was after
I then realised what I could do is create a test schedule with one of each aircraft in each Terminal

Just to verify
In your diagram note that C:1C is the same airlines as D:D, there is no UAE allocated
However in real life are all the stands for Concourse C allocated to UAE ?

However, has Apron S (stands S1 to S15) been ignored / not configured?

1 hour ago, mjkerr said:

Just to verify
In your diagram note that C:1C is the same airlines as D:D, there is no UAE allocated
However in real life are all the stands for Concourse C allocated to UAE ?

However, has Apron S (stands S1 to S15) been ignored / not configured?

As far as I know, 1A, 3B, 1C are all Emirates-only, and D is only non-Dubai airlines. This was something I tried to verify using several Youtube videos like this one - you can see 3B and 1C in the background from the tower, and they're all Emirates. That was good enough for me, and it conforms with the assignment in the original schedule.

What you call Apron S is obviously "Cargo S" in the game, and there are the stands for TAM Cargo, Emirates Sky Cargo and Lufthansa Cargo. And probably other airlines like ASL Airlines Belgium. However, I don't know where Silk Way's IL76 usually stands. In my own schedule I just changed it to Silk Way West's 747 to make it work... As for the assignments to both cargo stands I used aerial photos and the locations of the respective airlines' offices around the airport.

from wikipage about terminal 3:

However it was announced on 6 September 2012 that Terminal 3 would no longer be Emirates exclusive, as Emirates and Qantas had set up an extensive code sharing agreement. Qantas would be the second and only one of two airlines to fly in and out of Terminal 3. This deal also allows Qantas to use the A380 Dedicated Concourse A.[1] The terminal has 5 Airbus A380 gates at Concourse B, and 18 at Concourse A.[2] In December 2018, flydubai commenced flights from terminal 3 to selected destinations to facilitate transfers to/from Emirates.[3][4]

So I guess you can add quantas and flydubai to T3

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, DeltaVII said:

What you call Apron S is obviously "Cargo S" in the game, and there are the stands for TAM Cargo, Emirates Sky Cargo and Lufthansa Cargo. And probably other airlines like ASL Airlines Belgium. However, I don't know where Silk Way's IL76 usually stands. In my own schedule I just changed it to Silk Way West's 747 to make it work... As for the assignments to both cargo stands I used aerial photos and the locations of the respective airlines' offices around the airport.

No, I am actually referring to the real Apron S and Stands S1 to S15
These stands are in the bottom right hand corner, on the opposite side of what the game has designated as Remote E

9 hours ago, andredragt said:

I guess you can add quantas and flydubai to T3

The timetable I have for OMDB advises Quantas would end operations early in 2020, no need for the stopover
I was also hoping to have Virgin, but their operations some time ago as well

I have the outline timetable for Spring / Summer 2021
Sadly a lot of the flights within it might be cancelled, but I will create the game files irrespective!
Equally, some airlines are showing as A350 and B787, but the airlines are not in the master sheet (yet!)

5 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

in my schedule to i added some extras just for fun united use to fly to Dubai as well as Delta and i was able to add those to the schedule and terminal files to

This is one compromise with OMDB, some of the well known International carriers are not present
Sadly no US carriers since about 2015