The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version

8 minutes ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

How many days u think will it take to release?

Hi!!

I think in couple of days after I give him the piece of software . I don’t search a bugs free version , I want only give the best experience to all people . Obviously after this release I ll update v4.5 with bug fixes ,that user maybe will found, with regular updates (that will include also a NoAnnounced feature)meanwhile I ll start dev FCR vNext with a lot of new features and ux revamp.

f

3 minutes ago, Toneking77 said:

Do you honestly think that is a true statement?

Even if it's not correct I don't have much faith in Asobo producing a "complete" product.   Their thought process really is questionable.  They put out a flight simulator without a replay option.  They include the ability to increase or decrease simulation rate but don't display the what the rate is or a way to return to the normal rate.   They don't include the ability to open multiple windows...etc. etc. etc.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CajunRon said:

Even if it's not correct I don't have much faith in Asobo producing a "complete" product.   Their thought process really is questionable.  They put out a flight simulator without a replay option.  They include the ability to increase or decrease simulation rate but don't display the what the rate is or a way to return to the normal rate.   They don't include the ability to open multiple windows...etc. etc. etc.

You make some great points!  Definitely some strange decisions on their part (Asobo).

4 minutes ago, Toneking77 said:

Do you honestly think that is a true statement?

Definitely. There is still no software, that for example lets you play your flight as traffic - what in my eyes is one of the key features. Not even one, that is close to comparable. The build in playback feature will most probably be like the ones in the previous versions of FS. Yeah, there are some others developing playback tools too, but if you look closely, you gotta admit, that it's not close to what Fabio announced. And all of them fight with a lot of trouble. If there would be a real alternative, why would all the guys still hang out here and bug Fabio to release it? Because there isn't... That's it.
And honestly... trying to force him to release earlier is pointless. This just steals his time, he could work on the release. And additionally... he's Italian. Ever tried to threat an italian? That's pointless. They are not impressed. 🤣

So this thread here reminds me more and more of that:image.png.b74edaa7dfa509c017db893a059c3c9b.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karli D said:

Btw... I don't know the part of France, where the wages are this low, that 18 Euros are called "expensive pay" for a piece of software

18€ it's 1/3 of the price of MSFS ... just for a Replay option. In my opinion, it's too expensive in proportion to the price of MSFS, like the others addons in the same price.

5 minutes ago, mustard said:

18€ it's 1/3 of the price of MSFS ... just for a Replay option. In my opinion, it's too expensive in proportion to the price of MSFS, like the others addons in the same price.

I don’t want comment anymore about but I want remember only that FCR it is not only a replay tool , it has a lot of features . Anyway every people can choose 😀.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

typical Austrians. Failed like their Airline 😂 

You're just jealous, because if Austrians travel they always hear "welcome". Unlike the Germans, who always hear "well... come". Our pilots at least didn't kill hundrets of people on purpose. 😉

But in fact it's not your nationality that matters. In your case it's your "Kellerkind"-attitude. I know most Germans are nice smart guys. But there are always exceptions... Just wondering why I meet them this often.

1 minute ago, Karli D said:

You're just jealous, because if Austrians travel they always hear "welcome". Unlike the Germans, who always hear "well... come". Our pilots at least didn't kill hundrets of people on purpose. 😉

well, or im just proud that I can speak languages without a ridiculous high accent LOL 😂 sorry just not read your comment cause I don't care. lul

7 minutes ago, FlightSimFreddy said:

well, or im just proud that I can speak languages without a ridiculous high accent LOL 😂 sorry just not read your comment cause I don't care. lul

Sorry, but your damned nazi-like attitude is not nearly as funny as you think. I think I will just ignore you. Will raise the level of intelligence in this thread a lot for me.

Congrats! You're the first one
image.png.83f49b3052278e913352c1154eed57fc.png

4 minutes ago, Karli D said:

Sorry, but your damned nazi-like attitude is not nearly as funny as you think. I think I will just ignore you. Will raise the level of intelligence in this thread a lot for me.

Congrats! You're the first one
image.png.83f49b3052278e913352c1154eed57fc.png

Hello forum,
@Karli D first you are playing the adult, then blocking other people, what the hell is wrong with you? This is a forum for the FlightControlReplay and you just offend People. It would be very appropriate to remove your last messages, this content has nothing left here!

@Fabio, great job until now! Keep going and just ignore these jerks,

Tom

24 minutes ago, mustard said:

oh, c'mon. First of all it's not "just a replay". It has (relying on what Fabio announced) way more features, that go way beyond "just a replay".
Comparing it to other addons? Like what? Sceneries?
The workload to create a scenery is not comparable to building a complex application. I did both, so I know that.
Compare it to the price of a PMDG release. Compare it to VoxATC or Pilot2Atc. Even the FS2Crew - what in fact is a FSX application just made compatible with MSFS costs more. Do you have a clue how many hours are needed to build such a complex app like FCR? I guess not, because if you would calculate the expectation of sold copies and the price, that would leave you with a hourly wage others don't even wake up for. It's not like he can expect to sell 500.000 copies of that. The FlightSim community has the disadvantage, that it's a relatively small community. It got it's boost on members since the release of MSFS - but this is just temporarily. Most of them don't buy such addons, because it's just one of many games for them. That's ok, but therefore the expectation of how many people buy your product can't be compared to how many people buy the MSFS itself.
Believe me, mate. If he really releases it for 18 EUR, it's a late christmas gift!

2 hours ago, Karli D said:

oh, c'mon. First of all it's not "just a replay". It has (relying on what Fabio announced) way more features, that go way beyond "just a replay".
[...]
Believe me, mate. If he really releases it for 18 EUR, it's a late christmas gift!

At this price we can have a complete game on Steam. But it's my opinion.

People, last week he said it was a week away, so I was looking for this Monday, now he says he will deliver it tomorrow and it will likely be in the the store 2 days from then, so likely Tuesday.

So for those that own it maybe Sunday or Monday, maybe to update, or maybe for all around Tuesday in the store. Have patience.

17 hours ago, skytom said:

and you just offend People. It would be very appropriate to remove your last messages, this content has nothing left here!

Skytom, you obviously missed some things. Here's a "replay" for you:image.png.d2d41f214003d8fd48c34656f7a5dad5.pngimage.png.68e29c7d6045c83add7f160fcb473c78.pngimage.png.9ad212997d48f417dbb7dee30f0dc68a.pngimage.png.6bcf31922c5a0c953cc0e1ea2b3393bb.pngimage.png.2cf1ec31886eac382a935b61358c2fa1.png

I'm so glad, you made it through your first post without offending anyone... oh... wait a minute...
Almost...
image.png.e7fbbfc99ff68ec2012bb5adc680858c.png

And now I would like to skip this part of the topic, because by playing with nazi boys one gets brown fingers.

On 2/6/2021 at 4:48 PM, FabioMerlo said:

I don’t want comment anymore about but I want remember only that FCR it is not only a replay tool , it has a lot of features . Anyway every people can choose 😀.

Just a suggestion. Why not sell a basic version with only Replay (and 3mn max for example) for around 10€, ... and a Pro version (18€) with all the features for those who make videos, or want more?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mustard said:

Just a suggestion. Why not sell a basic version with only Replay (and 3mn max) for 10€, ... and a Pro version (18€) with all the features for those who make videos, or want more?

In my opinion that's not a bad idea, especially when Asobo's effort could be month's away from release, it might get the Dev many more customers that what otherwise might purchase the product.

• Thanks 1

Yes, a lower price of a Basic (or Lite) version would allow to have many more customers, and afterwards they could surely want more and go to the Pro version.
And those who want to make video clips, or want have more option in Replay can buy the pro directly.

So after the soon release of FCR 4.5, you could propose a Lite FCR 4.5. Like MSFS with the Standard and Premium version. so those who only want juts a basic Replay can have it at a lower cost and those who want all the options will have it at a normal price. I don't mind buying 18€ a product for which I won't even use half of the options because it's reserved for video creators.

• Thanks 1

Hi guys! 

Thank you for your support and for all things you write me also in pvt message !!

for Lite version it is a thing that I m thinking and I ve thinked in the past , but I m indie dev and afford more than one branch of code it is not simple ! But anyway I cannot go into details right now but in the next months will be great news about FCR . 

😎😎