The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version

35 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi Guys !

I was transparent , maybe too much .... other competitors choose the line of no announcement at all and release without preview . I was open to all comments .

The bits are ready , but there are things that are out of my control , pubblishing things i mean ....

I have my bits ready and uploaded. 

Tomorrow will be the day !

Saturday 13 Feb 2021 

fabio love uu thankyou soo much

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AaronT said:

It is 9:25 pm here on 2/12, I can hardly wait until tomorrow.

Do you know something we don't?  I know it was supposed to be this week but I haven't seen anything here, at SimMarket or anywhere else that indicates a release tomorrow.  It would be nice, sure wish I'd had it earlier today but ah well....thank goodness for Nvidia Ansel at least.

2 hours ago, badgenes said:

Do you know something we don't?  I know it was supposed to be this week but I haven't seen anything here, at SimMarket or anywhere else that indicates a release tomorrow.  It would be nice, sure wish I'd had it earlier today but ah well....thank goodness for Nvidia Ansel at least.

Top reply on this page fro Fabio:

16 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

"Hi Guys !

I was transparent , maybe too much .... other competitors choose the line of no announcement at all and release without preview . I was open to all comments .

The bits are ready , but there are things that are out of my control , pubblishing things i mean ....

I have my bits ready and uploaded. 

Tomorrow will be the day !

Saturday 13 Feb 2021 "

But, even though he uploaded it to them,  maybe it will take another day or two for them to get it in the store. I hope they work on the weekends.

I am actually going to hope for Monday, so if we get it before then I'll be pleasantly surprised, but if it is not available Monday I am going to lay an egg and call my psychiatrist.

My wife told him I was scratching in the dirt and clucking like a chicken, he said "I can cure him of that" and she said "Please don't, we need the eggs."

LOL, jk.

• Like 1

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator] FlightControlReplay v4.5 compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator with Enhanced version
5 minutes ago, Starjun said:

Hi, I use msfs platform. When using the instant replay function..after the replay completed, the game just freezes.. no matter what i do i am unable return to the game and continue playing from where i left off. How can i return to the game?

Click on stop button and resume flight

1 hour ago, Starjun said:

It doesnt seems to work even after i press the stop button on the fcr. Minimize the fcr, return to game... it just freezes.

While the recording, replay seems to work..but for both the 2 minutes instant replay and recording functions, the issue tend to be after replaying and trying to get back to the game and continue from where you left off is the main problem..and so far its failed 100% of the times in msfs and seems rather buggy. If there are very specific approach or methods kindly elaborate more as i have read the docs that comes with the package and that seems minimum on the reeturn to normal game after all the replaying etc thanks.

1 hour ago, FAAVIATION06 said:

How do I get it since I got the p3d fax edition a while back it says 15 euros and not free

I'm assuming you bought it at SimMarket.  Sign into your SimMarket account, go into your previous orders, open up the order where you bought version 4.0.  The download for that original order has been replaced by version 4.5.

Play back crashes MSFS

I am able to record a flight but when I load the *.fcr file into FlightControlReplay, the replay starts. It plays for a 30 seconds or so and then crashes MSFS to desktop.

I started the recording after the introductory portion  when the plane is lined up on the runway ready for takeoff. But when the replay starts, it starts with the introductory portion (when you first press FLY NOW) but in this portion the plane is not visible.  The plane then appears and after a second or two MSFS crashes.

Launching the app crashes FS2020. I have everything up to date.

4 hours ago, skytom said:

Hello Fabio,

just downloaded the new v4.5, but my game crashes instant. Is it compatible with FSUIPC7 ? Or do I have to start the program when I am in game or something like this?

Tom

Same thing/question here.

Edited by willynanita