The simFlight Network Forums

Schedule Creator Tool - create 100% custom schedules

EliGrim

Further delay for the introductory video.

Unfortunately, the video cannot be processed as it is on the current server. As a result, to avoid higher costs, the domain eligrim.de will move to another provider and will be merged with an existing hosting package (better, bigger, faster).

The move is scheduled for November 8.
On this day, eligrim.de and all subdomains will be temporarily unavailable.
I hope that the downtime will be only a few hours. But since not only the domain has to be updated at the registrar, but also SSL certificates have to be renewed and other changes have to be made, it can happen that the downtime is much longer. In the worst case, the websites may be completely unavailable or displayed incorrectly for up to 3 weeks.

I hope you understand this necessary step.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, EliGrim said:

Further delay for the introductory video.

Unfortunately, the video cannot be processed as it is on the current server. As a result, to avoid higher costs, the domain eligrim.de will move to another provider and will be merged with an existing hosting package (better, bigger, faster).

The move is scheduled for November 8.
On this day, eligrim.de and all subdomains will be temporarily unavailable.
I hope that the downtime will be only a few hours. But since not only the domain has to be updated at the registrar, but also SSL certificates have to be renewed and other changes have to be made, it can happen that the downtime is much longer. In the worst case, the websites may be completely unavailable or displayed incorrectly for up to 3 weeks.

I hope you understand this necessary step.

Will we have to create new accounts with the new website 

• 1 month later...

Update v0.9p

• RC UPDATE pack support

Information from the RC UPDATE pack is now included in Livery Checkup and RCS. If you own the pack, make sure it is enabled in the Livery Checkup Preferences.

I am currently withholding the introductory video. There have been some changes to the site since it was recorded and I intend to replace parts of the video in the next few weeks so that no outdated footage is shown.
Even though I'm convinced that no one needs it by now, it will be online soon.

Schedule Creator Website

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Update v1.0

• Custom Schedule Creator is now considered a completed project even without the introductory video.

Bad news for the already more than cursed introductory video.

Due to a technical failure I lost some files and the main project file got corrupted. Some files could be recovered, but the project file remains unusable. (Basically, only the two and a half minute introduction to the introductory video is still usable, since it is saved as a separate project on another hard disk.)

The video project has already been redone in the past and even a server change was done just for this video.
I hereby officially admit defeat. Unfortunately, I lack the time and quite honestly, by now the will to recreate the video again. Should that change until the end of this year, the video will eventually just appear. However, I do not have great hope.

If you have any questions or need help, please post in this thread. Since I can't check the forum every day for new posts, every user is welcome to help answer any questions that may arise.
I thank you in advance and apologize that after such a long delay, the promised video will probably never be released.

Schedule Creator Website

• Like 2

On 3/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, Ripskin said:

Appreciate the hard work on this and support getting it to this point for us to enjoy!

I totally share the same sentiment.  In my opinion it is a great T!3DP tool.  I've been using it quite a bit the last few months for most of my airports and especially now for the first airport DLC I purchased that was released after you quit adding airports to your Schedule Builder tool.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Appreciate all the work you've put into this.. Is there a master help file in there to read up on the nuances of this schedule creator?  I've got questions that likely would be easily answered.  Like for instance, in the GA/Local File the fields "SnG" and "TnG" are not clear to me as to what they are or what they do?  Nor do I see any obvious way to parse a schedule from FlightAware or FlightRadar24 to an importable file nor an obvious way to get to the import portion of the schedule creator... Hmmm...

Thanks!

P.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 8:31 AM, gsarducci said:

Nor do I see any obvious way to parse a schedule from FlightAware or FlightRadar24 to an importable file nor an obvious way to get to the import portion of the schedule creator... Hmmm...

I guess hardly anybody monitors this Forum site anymore (I still occasionally do).  Anyway, I quite extensively use the Schedule Creator (SC) tool to make actual (realistic) schedules for most of my T!3DP airports.  I use FlightAware using the following copy and paste procedures for transferring the FlightAware hourly schedule data into the SC tool.  My example below is using a slow hour (05:00) at KLAX to keep it simple.

- First highlight the FlightAware traffic's hourly data.

image.thumb.png.48b3ffdd3fc51b36d22cc185e4ff2f3e.png

(Highlighted ready to copy KLAX 05:00 arrivals)

- Next copy and paste it to the corresponding SC tool’s hour (in this case 05:00).

image.thumb.png.c1cbc51e9e203cd69e3c1f9886e13b1c.png

(Arrival data pasted into SC)

- Then do the same for the same hour’s departures.

image.thumb.png.547220bd11f6dea4985d97ac43a4d78a.png

(Arrival and departure FlightAware data pasted into SC)

- Then push the “Convert Copied Text” button.

image.thumb.png.8a2627bdeebcc20cf4854c45ec29a093.png

The SC tool’s menu is pretty much self-explanatory after you push the SAVE – DAY 1- HOUR 5” (in this example) button.

Hope this helps (that is if you haven’t already figured out how to do it).  If you have any more questions feel free to PM me.  I'm not the SC tool's creator or real expert, but I do have quite a bit of experience using it.