The simFlight Network Forums

Steam update 2/20

MustangPauli

And with great fanfare FT announce a new version of T3DPro is available.  Or maybe not.

Why don't they tell us this sort of info?  Why do we have to keep downloading just in case there has been an update? Surely there is a better way than this?

Come on FT, where is the sticky or email to all T3DP customers informing us of your good work? :)

The new update 2/20 is much improved in my experience.  JFK taxi routing is much quicker when I let them pick a route.  It is not always able to handle a manually entered route, but still, JFK has become much more usable.  This enhancement of quicker routing along the taxiways is well worth the upload.  

Aside: the Steam version did announce the update and so I did not have to keep looking for updates.  

40 minutes ago, Scout Yu said:

The new update 2/20 is much improved in my experience.  JFK taxi routing is much quicker when I let them pick a route.  It is not always able to handle a manually entered route, but still, JFK has become much more usable.  This enhancement of quicker routing along the taxiways is well worth the upload.  

Aside: the Steam version did announce the update and so I did not have to keep looking for updates.  

True story bout JFK but still someone have to make a custom schedule for JFK. The traffic density is soo low that you can play JFK at 8x speed easily lol

2 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

True story bout JFK but still someone have to make a custom schedule for JFK. The traffic density is soo low that you can play JFK at 8x speed easily lol

I hear a very handsome gentleman has made a quite busy custom schedule for KJFK.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84721-custom-schedule-for-kjfk-~-by-crbascott-~-bonus-files-included/

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2018 at 1:52 AM, VenturaGuy101 said:

It also appears it fixes the beacon and aircraft light remaining on after parking at the terminal.

I did short session at BOS (probably about 50 min, starting at 15:00) and I noticed one aircraft that kept the beacons on after parking. I'd say it's 95+% fixed but maybe a small number of exceptions still out there.

And I agree with previous comments about the taxing, massive improvement over previous versions! Well done with that Feel There!

On 2/22/2018 at 9:21 AM, FeelThere said:

We always roll out "soft SPs" by not announcing in the first few days; yes it's cheating, it allows us to see some initial feedback before we make the big announcement. We usually make a newsletter, etc after a day or so after the release.

Vic

For what its worth, the new T3DPro update is a major improvement.  Routing works great now.  Did a run at KBOS and the difference is night and day!  Thanks so much.

Andrew

• Like 1