The simFlight Network Forums

PROBLEMS

Braf123456

Yesterday I had this problem at KSFO, too. Nothing had changed on my system (not even a Windows update, that was the first thing I checked), I'm using an account with administrative rights.

But after a reboot, everything worked fine.

It seems to not only impact the pilot's voices, but also speech recognition. Unfortunately, I forgot so save the log. I tried to address AMX1665, but the speech engine always understood AMX665, not matter how hard I tried to emphasize the 1. At least, I have a screenshot.

20180329_KSFO_AMX1665-not-recognized.png

Note: I set the game to start at 03:00; according to schedule, AMX1665 is due 01:51, not 18:05. I don't know whether that has something to do with the issue or not.

3 hours ago, DeltaVII said:

Yesterday I had this problem at KSFO, too. Nothing had changed on my system (not even a Windows update, that was the first thing I checked), I'm using an account with administrative rights.

But after a reboot, everything worked fine.

It seems to not only impact the pilot's voices, but also speech recognition. Unfortunately, I forgot so save the log. I tried to address AMX1665, but the speech engine always understood AMX665, not matter how hard I tried to emphasize the 1. At least, I have a screenshot.

Note: I set the game to start at 03:00; according to schedule, AMX1665 is due 01:51, not 18:05. I don't know whether that has something to do with the issue or not.

This is a new problem so it really should be in a separate topic. Without a log it is pretty much impossible to tell what your issue is.
FYI - I started the sim at 3:00 and got KAL214 as my starting flight. I started the sim at 2:00 and got AMX1665 as my starting flight and was able to send voice commands without any issues. 

16 hours ago, crbascott said:

I started the sim at 3:00 and got KAL214 as my starting flight. I started the sim at 2:00 and got AMX1665 as my starting flight and was able to send voice commands without any issues. 

I should start another topic on this one but for info:

KAL214 is a cargo flight but in tower 3D it starts from the pax terminal as tower 3D does not address operators who operate pax & cargo flights into the same airport.

I have highlighted this before in posts but to no avail. Nobody at Feelthere or Nygeres seem to be interested in addressing this. In tower 2011 I got around it by assigning false (unused) ICAO & IATA codes to these flights and assigning them to the cargo terminal. This worked fine.  It would probably work in 3D but the aircraft would probably be white tails as they would not have a real colour file attached to them. I will try it on SFO when I get some spare time.

Vic, Ariel, Gabor, do you want me to start a new topic on this. Also I can send you the codes that I have assigned to the cargo aircraft, with different call signs in some cases, if required.

Kev