The simFlight Network Forums
CL30

Some pics from airports everywhere! (title changed)

Your photoshop skills are amazing, its like you're actually holding a piece of paper, even though we know that couldnt possibly be true

• Haha 1

CL30,

Is the cockpit shot from the "launch customer Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 Max-9 extended range, does loops and shoots down Airbuses" fleet while flying from Seattle to Anchorage because they are the only 2 worthwhile airports in the world?  🙂😉 

Wayne

• Haha 1

I caught some nice ones at my home airport when runway 15/33 was closed for maintenance and all traffic relied on runway 05 (which is a pretty rare occurrance, especially for departures).
Unfortunately, my camera failed me when our Islamic guest took off: the Emirates 777 which will be replaced by our big baby, the A380, coming home for one of the two daily connections starting October 29. But my lense got some other fine aircraft...

I hate to admit it, @AirJamaica, but you've got the cooler Icelandair planes. We only get the bland 752...
icelandair-752.jpg.ad0575aed4293785106d69689dcb8cf8.jpg

But we have a cute "Europa-Park" A320 operated by Eurowings instead... (Europa-Park is an amusement park in southern Germany near the border triangle with France and Switzerland)
eurowings-320-europa-park.jpg.4c7e3432e5b3d3697ec5d64084578f66.jpg

Rather unexciting: The Aeroflot A320.
aeroflot-320.jpg.49eed6af62c865ff4802d173b16c8589.jpg

But then again there's this cute Scandinavian ATR 72-600.
sas-atr72-600.jpg.53f51a60fc22978fb47fbdd475133da0.jpg

• Like 1

Hamburg Airport, love it 🙂 When I flew from EDDH (quite often) I never saw any special liveries or maybe I did not look close enough 😄

But I once went from Hamburg to Dubai in the pretty 777! And from there onwards in the A380, really looking forward to having the Emirates A380 in Hamburg!

Not really pics OF planes, but it's not every day you get to FL470.  The winds were nasty yesterday, my friends.  Only 99 knots yesterday up there....they were as high as 160+ knots during our climb to FL400.  Went way up to get us home.  I didn't fly this leg...I got the one going out with 160 knots straight on the tail!!  lol

mLwYrju.jpg?3

dhJ7wtC.jpg?1

My phone just did not do the sunset justice.  It was beautiful!  It's a bit wavy from distortion of the windscreen.

IMHRJiI.jpg?1

Zgyptdy.jpg?1

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Did you strap on the rocket boosters?

Lol! Nah, just a slow climb. Very, very slow climb! Had to burn a bit of fuel off to get up there.