The simFlight Network Forums

Ryanair

Pedantic G

Does anyone know if there is a Ryanair B738 Livery in any of the Real Colors?. I guess the only one would be EDDM as the only European airport at present but can't see it so I guess the answer would be a no.

Assuming this is a no @nyergesdesign a couple of questions:

1. Is there one in the pipeline for the Dusseldorf airport which I understand is the the next European airport being worked on?

2. Is there anyway you can publish via FeelThere a master of list of company liveries and on which aircraft type and in which airport Real Color pack as the designer/custodian of the liveries in airports for Tower 3D Pro as a help to those of us that like to produce custom schedules either for our own use or to publish so that we avoid white liveries where we can?

I know I would buy the Real Color packs for those airports where I am missing any as don't necessarily want to buy all the airports and the Real Color packs are relatively inexpensive in comparison.

Thanks

G

17 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

1. Is there one in the pipeline for the Dusseldorf airport which I understand is the the next European airport being worked on?

The next airport is actually EDDS - Stuttgart. If RT/RC looks anything like today's actual schedule, you should get your Ryanair B738.

Hi G,

I have just checked my spreadsheet of RT liveries and of the 13 airports released so far none of them include "Ryan Scare". I am intrigued as to why that particular airline livery is of interest.

And Michael O'Leary would probably charge us every time an RYR appeared on our monitors!

Wayne

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, winsaudi said:

Hi G,

I have just checked my spreadsheet of RT liveries and of the 13 airports released so far none of them include "Ryan Scare". I am intrigued as to why that particular airline livery is of interest.

And Michael O'Leary would probably charge us every time an RYR appeared on our monitors!

Wayne

Building a custom schedule that has a fair few "Ryan Scare" flights and love them or loathe then they are a pretty big force in Europe!. Fortunately for the livery developers they only seem to fly B738's but a lot of them 😁 

16 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Does anyone know if there is a Ryanair B738 Livery in any of the Real Colors?. I guess the only one would be EDDM as the only European airport at present but can't see it so I guess the answer would be a no.

Assuming this is a no @nyergesdesign a couple of questions:

2. Is there anyway you can publish via FeelThere a master of list of company liveries and on which aircraft type and in which airport Real Color pack as the designer/custodian of the liveries in airports for Tower 3D Pro as a help to those of us that like to produce custom schedules either for our own use or to publish so that we avoid white liveries where we can?

I know I would buy the Real Color packs for those airports where I am missing any as don't necessarily want to buy all the airports and the Real Color packs are relatively inexpensive in comparison.

Thanks

G

Hi,

the next European airport will be EDDS, if all is true 🙂 
The RYR livery will be in the schedule and in Real Color too.
We are aware of you needing the master list. It's on our list, it will be visible on our website soon.  

Gabor

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nyergesdesign said:

Hi,

the next European airport will be EDDS, if all is true 🙂 
The RYR livery will be in the schedule and in Real Color too.
We are aware of you needing the master list. It's on our list, it will be visible on our website soon.  

Gabor

Gabor,

Thanks for the quick response and the positive updates. Look forward to the master list announcement soon.

G

On 7/31/2018 at 8:03 PM, Pedantic G said:

Gabor,

Thanks for the quick response and the positive updates. Look forward to the master list announcement soon.

G

Hi Gabor @nyergesdesign,

As a follow up to the Ryanair B738 question been looking at the Stuttgart schedules over the last couple of days and  hopefully these are in the design plans or if not should be as they would really enhance the operation of this airport and I can't see they were included in the EDDM roll out:

1. Eurowings A319 & A320

2. Swiss Air, Austrian and Flybe (or as we call them in the UK FlyMaybe!) DH8D

3. BMI Regional E145

4. Vueling A321

Probably a load of others but these seem to be the stand out ones. Can you confirm?

Also as a plea from me (pretty please) can you roll out an amendment for the TUI B738 released with EDDM as pretty much all the Thomson liveried examples are now gone and replaced with TUI on the main fuselage now. (and please I don't want to open up and Alaska vs Virgin America debate on this one as we have all had enough of that one 😩) A TUI B757 would also be nice 😁

Thanks

G

On 8/2/2018 at 9:38 PM, Pedantic G said:

Hi Gabor @nyergesdesign,

As a follow up to the Ryanair B738 question been looking at the Stuttgart schedules over the last couple of days and  hopefully these are in the design plans or if not should be as they would really enhance the operation of this airport and I can't see they were included in the EDDM roll out:

1. Eurowings A319 & A320

2. Swiss Air, Austrian and Flybe (or as we call them in the UK FlyMaybe!) DH8D

3. BMI Regional E145

4. Vueling A321

Probably a load of others but these seem to be the stand out ones. Can you confirm?

Also as a plea from me (pretty please) can you roll out an amendment for the TUI B738 released with EDDM as pretty much all the Thomson liveried examples are now gone and replaced with TUI on the main fuselage now. (and please I don't want to open up and Alaska vs Virgin America debate on this one as we have all had enough of that one 😩) A TUI B757 would also be nice 😁

Thanks

G

Hi Gary,

Except the BMI E145, all the planes are in the schedule.
I'll make the livery of TUI on EDDS then on EDDM too.

Gabor

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Doh. Get it now. 😂 yep Virgin Atlantic 747

Sorry I read some posts I did not read before and didn't realize how out of control that topic was....I deleted the comment so I would not start it up again.