The simFlight Network Forums

Updates from Tower3D! Pro

Night Hawk

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Braf123456 said:

yeah my favorite game i cant wait till all the airport come out its a fun game

Same here.  Can't wait for the new Germany airport as well as Austrailia and Vancouver.  Being a Canadian I was thrilled when CYYZ came out for Tower 2011.  Even though we are not getting CYYZ, CYVR is good enough.  A lot of Air Canada and WestJet flights.

8 hours ago, nrholland said:

Any time soon when we might get another airport?  I know I have to be patient, but can we have a appx. time when we can expect to see one (or maybe more than one).

Vic posted a week ago on facebook that they are working on 2 European airports

I know the date is not going to be given to us.  But I would like to know (as most of us do) is whether the new airport is being developed or not right now.  And is there more than one airport being developed currently? Also, will it be for Tower! 3D or for a new version of Tower?

42 minutes ago, FeelThere said:

Summer was a bit slow, but we took many steps toward faster releases so I certainly hope from September you will not have to wait a month for each release. Gabor's KMEM is coming up this week and we are testing EDDS at the moment.

Thank you

Vic

And the other European airport that you mentioned😏?

3 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Summer was a bit slow, but we took many steps toward faster releases so I certainly hope from September you will not have to wait a month for each release. Gabor's KMEM is coming up this week and we are testing EDDS at the moment.

Thank you

Vic

Ooooh.  KMEM.  That should satisfy the cargo dogs around here 🙂

By the way what ever happened to SimSmith?  They did such a nice job on KLGA, but then disappeared.  I was really hoping to see more of their Tower 2011 addons be converted to Tower 3D.

Andrew