The simFlight Network Forums

DXB update request

Lewisboy

4 hours ago, Lewisboy said:

Hey FeelThere - 

Having teased our taste buds with the ground plan of DXB a few months ago, are you able to share some screenies to show how the project is looking? Dubai is my most anticipated after EGLL.

Best,

Egll is my favorite airport but dxb will be cool with all the a380 the main reason I want lhr for is because is the 747 

31 minutes ago, ashman99 said:

Yep it's posted on Youtube. You ca  check out his channel. His schedules that he makes are always so crazy! But it's cool to see all the big jets in there. @ATControl -- Joe said in his video that FT really enhance alot of things on the aircraft and I gotta say it looks great!

To steal a quote from @ATControl -- Joe, "so that myself and others don’t have to go searching through a video" exactly what is meant by "enhance a lot of things on the aircraft"? The game engine is frozen, what could FT have possibly enhanced? Has Nyerges Design made some graphic or internal model improvements by chance? 

57 minutes ago, crbascott said:

To steal a quote from @ATControl -- Joe, "so that myself and others don’t have to go searching through a video" exactly what is meant by "enhance a lot of things on the aircraft"? The game engine is frozen, what could FT have possibly enhanced? Has Nyerges Design made some graphic or internal model improvements by chance? 

He is talking about the windowless cargo planes 

7 hours ago, crbascott said:

Ok, makes a little more sense. Lol, @ashman99 and @Braf123456 you may want to rewatch the video. 😂

I was never talking about the cargo planes @Braf123456. And I wasn't trying to make this into a big thing than what it has turned into. But @ATControl -- Joe talked about the lights and how their smaller and crisper and more life like in the video. I thought he was referring to the lights on the aircraft as it did seem like they were more "enhanced" then in previous times. But he was referring to the airport. Was only trying to bring positive vibes.

• Like 1