The simFlight Network Forums

Real Traffic With KIAD Release

ATC AlaskaGuy

12 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

is anyone else having this problem.

Why are you calling this a problem? There could be a very logical explanation.

1) All the updates for KIAD were already included in the RT release for KEWR.
or
2) There were no new airlines, airplanes, or airports that needed to be added for the KIAD schedule. Hence, no update.

The schedule files all appear to be typical RT fare. Unless you are having flights not appear due to a lack of entries in the supporting files, then it is probably premature or mistaken to think there is a problem. 

17 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

i guess that the next update to real traffic will be when they release EGLL

How do you know absolutely 100% for sure that EGLL is the next one being released? We all know it's in the pipe 5x5 but there are other airports I'm sure they are working on.

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2020 at 6:51 PM, crbascott said:

Why are you calling this a problem? There could be a very logical explanation.

1) All the updates for KIAD were already included in the RT release for KEWR.
or
2) There were no new airlines, airplanes, or airports that needed to be added for the KIAD schedule. Hence, no update.

The schedule files all appear to be typical RT fare. Unless you are having flights not appear due to a lack of entries in the supporting files, then it is probably premature or mistaken to think there is a problem. 

Unfortunately, I am having problems with KIAD and EGLL with the fictitious callsigns still being there while I do have Real Traffic installed. Has it been updated since?