The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to install LFPG airport - SOLVED

avionics

I did not buy if from BMTmicro. The actual game and some other addons I've bought from them but not this one. Actually, I had no idea that there are different sellers. I went on a feelthere website, made the purchase. I've got the invoice from fastspring. Went back on feelthere's website to look for a phone number or an e-mail or something, support or something. Nothing. I went into my paypal account to find some details. There was a phone number from the fast spring -third party. Useless. So, should I just forget about it? Consider that I've been scammed for 29$? Not a big financial loss but still. I payed for something that doesn't work.

Edited by avionics

10 hours ago, crbascott said:

Looks like some new contact information might be in order.

Not only that. It would also be interesting to know what this means for all existing customers. Will they still be able to download airport, RT and RC updates from the BMT Micro servers?

2 hours ago, EliGrim said:

Not only that. It would also be interesting to know what this means for all existing customers. Will they still be able to download airport, RT and RC updates from the BMT Micro servers?

BMTMicro still appears to be in the picture as atcsuite.com is still using them - although I always recommend buying elsewhere since that site never has the sales that feelthere.com has.

1 hour ago, avionics said:

I've tried but I need a valid e-mail address.

You submit a support request using an online form.  To the left of 'sign in' click on the menu icon (three stacked horizontal lines) and click on 'Submit a request'.  Direct link -

https://feelthere.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Because it's a phone number from Fastspring and the recorded voice tells you to go to a fastspring website. I find it useless. I do thank you for the form. I submitted the report. I also want to thank you for getting Ariel's attention. I hope I'll get the right installer.

2 hours ago, scoobflight said:

Does the recording say that because their offices are closed for the weekend or they only provide support via the www-site?

As far as I know, FastSpring does not provide phone support for buyers and in many cases refer to the seller for e.g. questions about refunds, if wrong product was delivered, etc.

On 12/19/2020 at 3:20 PM, avionics said:

I've purchased today LFPG airport and Real Colour for LFPG. Every time I try to install LFPG, when the installer initiates, it comes at RJTT installer instead of LFPG. When I type in the key it does not get validated. Please help. Order ID: *.

We already informed Nyergesdesign to sort out their files. It will be resolved. Did you send this information to our support email at feelthere.zendesk.com?

Vic

On 12/19/2020 at 3:20 PM, avionics said:

I've purchased today LFPG airport and Real Colour for LFPG. Every time I try to install LFPG, when the installer initiates, it comes at RJTT installer instead of LFPG. When I type in the key it does not get validated. Please help. Order ID: *.

Please contact me by e-mail. info@nyergesdesign.com
We will solve your problem.

Gabor

We are keeping everything for all old customers available. Also Fastspring works very similar to BMT micro, just much better and faster. Please remain assured you will be able to redownload any old files from BMT or Fastspring just like until now. If you still need help finding files or if you have questions, we are always reachable and happy to help on FeelThere.zendesk.com