The simFlight Network Forums

KLAX missing terminal

AirJamaica

What you are seeing is not a regular pax terminal, though it looks like one from above.  Have a look at a current terminal map of KLAX, and you will see that it is not listed.  I do not know the details (perhaps someone in the know will chime in), but I am guessing that it is an old abandoned terminal, which is now being used for surplus parking, or something similar.

Andrew

13 minutes ago, dsdomonick said:

That in fact is a regular pax perminal that is where american airlines regional flights use I dont understand why the devs did not put that in because all of compass airline flights under the paint american eagle fly's out of that terminal.

Yes very strange. I do see some American Eagle or American Airlines CRJ jets. I hope the developers will fix this terminal.

There is a long list of issues that need to be fixed with this airport but since it is one of the built-in airports FeelThere has stated that they are not planning any updates.  Other issues:

Missing and incorrect cargo terminal on the south side of runway 25L.

Missing western terminal

Incorrect GA area

Missing taxiways

etc.....

2 hours ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Thank you for pointing this out. We will research it and if necessary we will include it in the next Tower version. 

Regards, 

Ariel 

Thanks for responding. I hope y'all fix that cargo terminal. That is really a must.

• 2 years later...
On 3/19/2018 at 12:43 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Thank you for pointing this out. We will research it and if necessary we will include it in the next Tower version. 

Is there any progress on this?

I started on KLAX yesterday
I also noticed The Box Terminal is not included, nine stands 
Equally, the Imperial Cargo Terminal, 10 stands

There are also Bus Gates at Terminal TBIT, it looks like these Remote Stands are also missing
I assume these are
Stands 341 to 345
rather than the West Remote Gates, stands 401 to 419

On 7/17/2020 at 2:42 AM, FeelThere said:

Yes, it will be addressed in the next Tower version.

Hello - 

If these issues with KLAX are being addressed in TowerXXX - would you welcome a list from the community (many who are local to LAX) to outline the issues. The remote AA terminal is just one, of course there is the entirely new concourse at TIBT etc...

Thanks

44 minutes ago, Lewisboy said:

Hello - 

If these issues with KLAX are being addressed in TowerXXX - would you welcome a list from the community (many who are local to LAX) to outline the issues. The remote AA terminal is just one, of course there is the entirely new concourse at TIBT etc...

Thanks

Vic said they are building all the airports for the next version from scratch so an issue list is unnecessary.