The simFlight Network Forums

KLAS issues

Peabody

On 7/9/2018 at 10:34 AM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Not yet... it is about to be released,  this week probably. 

Ariel,

I saw in another thread that LAS SP3 was released, so I downloaded it last night.  Upon install, my game only loads to 63% and hangs.  It's installed to the same directory as all my other downloads, and they're working correctly.  Any ideas?

49 minutes ago, CL30 said:

Ariel,

I saw in another thread that LAS SP3 was released, so I downloaded it last night.  Upon install, my game only loads to 63% and hangs.  It's installed to the same directory as all my other downloads, and they're working correctly.  Any ideas?

If you’re getting 63% then your files do not match.  You need to download RT again and make sure you are putting it the right folder.  You also should be doing RC again.  

1 minute ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

If you’re getting 63% then your files do not match.  You need to download RT again and make sure you are putting it the right folder.  You also should be doing RC again.  

Don't have RC, but I'll do RT again.  It did go to the right folder. Thanks, Joe!

9 minutes ago, Bill Smith said:

Had the same problem stuck at 63% uninstalled KLAS and installed KLAS update and RC and RT works fine now

Ditto. Had the 63% after installing the SP and RC updates but all ok after installing the RT update so this should do the trick