The simFlight Network Forums

CUSTOM SCHEDULES by EliGrim

EliGrim

I've added the KLAX Schedule.

Unfortunately I was not able to test the schedule extensively yet. After the installation of the Windows October Update, Tower!3D Pro refuses to understand even one thing about my commands. 🤨

After one hour of gameplay it's starting to understand the first callsigns, commands and numbers. So, everything's gonna be all right! 😉

On 12/30/2018 at 6:56 PM, EliGrim said:

They will be fantasy schedules only. If you are looking for realistic schedules, based on real arrivals and departures of the airports, you won't be pleased here. Since these are fictional schedules, you may come across an airline that is no longer active in the real world.

Top of the first post

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 3:11 AM, stuch17 said:

Hi, a question, but this schedule is  fantasy or real timetable?

Example for Klax.

Thankyou and have a nice day

Personally I wouldn't get too hung up on real vs fantasy. Some custom schedules are advertised as REAL but nothing can be further from the truth.

Besides with the limitations/features of this sim, what happens in real life can't always happen in the sim. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/26/2019 at 11:35 PM, EliGrim said:

After one hour of gameplay it's starting to understand the first callsigns, commands and numbers. So, everything's gonna be all right! 😉

I take that back! 😥

I take back that I took it back. Everything is working as desired again. 👌

Edited by EliGrim

I have added my Munich schedule to the first post. So far, I have only checked whether the schedule is loaded correctly. I will do a detailed test tomorrow.

Please also note that I updated the KLAX upload a few days ago. The callsign POLLOT was replaced by LOT and for easier speech recognition I changed the callsign XIAMEN AIR to YAMEN AIR. (If I am not mistaken, Yamen describes the official seat of an official in the Chinese Empire. I found that somehow fitting for a Chinese airline.)

Edit: I've completed my tests for EDDM and the schedule seems okay. Only the loading time was not very pleasant. So I now also offer 6 hour portions of my schedules, except TIST.
As usual: If anyone notices a problem, please report it here in the thread.

Edited by EliGrim
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...